cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Create Custom Form With Responsive Bootstrap Framework

Create Custom Form With Responsive Bootstrap Framework

Hello everyone,

I really want to design options namely background, font, icon and border. In particular, I need to create customer form with customizable form appearance and especially with responsive bootstrap framework. Could you recommend me a suitable extension to support me to do that? Thank you in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Create Custom Form With Responsive Bootstrap Framework

Hey @Bob_Reyes

Try this Custom form for Magento 2. The extension has flexible features for creating forms with different input types. What is more, the module creates responsible forms which provide seamless user experience in all devices.

Hope that helps!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi @Bob_Reyes,

I believe Form Builder will be a solid choice for your requirements. It's packed with Bootstrap 3.x to bring you 100% responsiveness. Also, design options for fonts, icons, borders, and background are available. Especially, with visual form creator and Drag 'n Drop feature supported, it will be a powerful supporter. You are also prepared with 14 ready-made templates if you prefer a quick way to build form. Hope this help.

Best Regards,

Hello @Bob_Reyes 

Also take a look at  Magento 2 Professional Form Builder extension to be able to:

(a) Create multipage forms;
(b) Edit attributes, styles, events per element;
(c) Filter forms on admin grid;
(d) Create copy or backup of forms on admin grid;
(e) Collect data in the database and manage it in backend;
and much more.

Hi there, 

You can take a look at Blue Form Builder, a drag & drop Magento 2 extension by Magezon: https://www.magezon.com/magento-2-form-builder.html. 

It allows you to customize not only the whole form but also each form element with a wide range of design options such as background, border, font, icon, and so on. Besides, you don't need to worry about how your forms look like on different devices as this form builder is fully responsive. 

Have a quick overview of this Magento 2 Form Builder: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NGzcn7Gmr60

Trusted Magento 2 Extensions

If you looking for giving an awesome Advanced Form for Magento 2 , check the Magento 2 Extensions below: https://www.magesolution.com/advanced-form-for-magento-2.html

Allow administrator to create numerous shapes of web form with 11 useful fields to collect customer’s information to meet your marketing demand. You can easily create your own forms tailored for your business purposes.

Advanced Form - Features

• Unlimited number of forms created
  • Automatically create email template, meanwhile, the form is being created
  • Generate display page while creating form
  • 11 super exciting input types for each field (text, text area, file, image, drop-down, radio, checkbox, multiple select, date, store view, product) to choose
  • Support data storage and sending mail after form is submitted.
  • Ability to configure Send mail panel with email template, recipients and fields to reply
  • Allow to add CAPTCHA code to form
  • Allow to configure Display page similar to creating a CMS page
  • Allow to create your own template to display the form using available shortcodes