cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension For User To Create And Customize Their Profile Page With Extra Features

Extension For User To Create And Customize Their Profile Page With Extra Features

Hi Guys,

I am not sure whether am I posting at the right section.

I would like to ask is there any extension for Magento that can allow public users to create their own profile with the following features :

1) User will be able to customize their own profile page, layout, background image / wallpaper

2) User A will be able to upload a few music or have a mini music player on their profile. When User B views User A profile, they can the music tracks on User A's profile.

I have tried to search online but couldn't find any. Hope you guys can help me out.

Thanks in advance guys.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extension For User To Create And Customize Their Profile Page With Extra Features

There is no such extension that allows users to share the music, however there is a similar advance user profile extension which I found here http://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/advance-user-profiles.html

With a minor customization this extension can meet your requirements, try contacting the developer for customization.

Re: Extension For User To Create And Customize Their Profile Page With Extra Features

Hi Carlos,

Noted with thanks!