cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension for highlight delivery area on map and delivery in function of the adress

SOLVED

Extension for highlight delivery area on map and delivery in function of the adress

Hello,
I am looking for one or several extensions which can do the following things :

-Define the delivery area where we can deliver or not like this extension https://www.mageworx.com/magento-2-shipping-suite.html but based on address instead of zipcode (because our delivery area could cut some zip-code, i mean some zip code could be partially cover but not totally)

-Highlight on map the delivery area.

Do you know some extension for that ?

Thank you in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Extension for highlight delivery area on map and delivery in function of the adress

Unfortunately no : zipcode are not fitting to my need,

Then I suppose there is no extention doing with .csv with adress or adress in polygone on map.

As I wrote we do not cover fully some zipcode and with this kind of extenstion it will consider all zipcode, this extention is, I belive, really good but do not fit my need (I need to split zipcode then to do with street number and name probable or adress into polygone) 

Then I think I will have to do my own module. I didn't seen any extenstion doing that in Magento.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Extension for highlight delivery area on map and delivery in function of the adress

Hello @sylvain_michel 

The Meetanshi's Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions extension may partially fulfill your requirements to restrict shipping based on region, province/state or country.

The module allows to set restriction to apply to a rule where you can set conditions as shown below: 

https://drops.meetanshi.com/zVn6Pv

Hope it helps.

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello @Meetanshi ;

Unfortunately as mentionned in the question some zipcode have to be spit because we cannot fully deliver them so we are looking for a system based on street name and street number into the zipcode. Do Magento 2 Shipping Restrictions extension fit to this need ?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Thank you @Meetanshi.

I see this extension which is the best solution for this query I think this is very helpful to @sylvain_michel 

Unfortunately no : zipcode are not fitting to my need,

Then I suppose there is no extention doing with .csv with adress or adress in polygone on map.

As I wrote we do not cover fully some zipcode and with this kind of extenstion it will consider all zipcode, this extention is, I belive, really good but do not fit my need (I need to split zipcode then to do with street number and name probable or adress into polygone) 

Then I think I will have to do my own module. I didn't seen any extenstion doing that in Magento.