cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension that allows different shipping prices from same seller

Extension that allows different shipping prices from same seller

Hi,

I have a site that allows multiple sellers to come on board and sell their products.  The problem is, when a customer purchases from the same store, the customer is charged full shipping for every item they add from the store.  I want to shadow what Etsy does for their seller on shipping. Is there an extension out there that allows the seller the ability to vary the price of shipping when a customer buys more than one item from the store?  Please let me know.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Extension that allows different shipping prices from same seller

You can set different shipping rate for types of products by using Shipping Rate Per Product Extension. This extension allows you to define shipping rate depending on quantity. 

Key features: 

• Makes it easy for your business to increase or decrease the fixed rates tailoring shipping rules to suit different types of product set
    • Modify rates both for the individual items and for the whole order
    • Provide store owners with relatively accurate pricing then save customers from overpayment
    • Motivates customers to shop more on your Magento Store and effectively increases your profitability
    • An ideal solution if your Magento online store is selling heavy or large products which require additional shipping

You can see more details at: http://bsscommerce.com/extensions/magento-shipping-rate-per-product.html

I hope it is useful for you! 

Re: Extension that allows different shipping prices from same seller

Hello @MengXyong

Please have a look at this extension - https://amasty.com/shipping-table-rates.html

Its features include:

Specific rates for a product or a group of products
Rates based on product type, e.g. for extra large, toxic items
Flat and percent rates; quantity and weight-based rates, etc.
Import and manual editing of shipping rates
Full support of Magento discount functionality

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!