cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Extension to manage donor cars for car breakers/wreckers

Extension to manage donor cars for car breakers/wreckers

Hi,

I am developing a site for a company that break down cars and sell each individual part, they are called different things in different countries, car breakers, wreckers etc.

Basically, I need a system in place so that the client can add a donor car when they get it in, entering vehicle make, model, cost paid for it etc. and then when they add a product, there is an option to chose which donor car it came from, and show this on the front end.

I was wondering if anyone had any input on an extension that does this, or can be slightly modified to do this, or whether any other solution that people can think of. I am open to writing a custom module, but would prefer to save a little bit of time. If this would be the case, any advice on that would be great.

Thanks in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Extension to manage donor cars for car breakers/wreckers

There is no module available to meet your requirements, You will have to go to the custom module development option. You can contact Fmeextensions.com with the details to get a quote. Fme has  have 100+ Magento extensions and have already worked on similar projects, so you can be sure that your job will be handled well.

Magento Extensions and Services Provider

Best Rated Extensions
Top Notch Support and Service

Great advertisement for yourselves, but I already stated that we were open to writing our own extension to solve the poblem, if an extension was not already available. We have now done that, and are all sorted!

Thanks to anyone who looked into this for us.

Wow, a reply to a 4 year old post. So glad you replied, he must have been waiting for something ever since ... not.

Also, your extension doesn't even solve the original problem described, just a ridiculous reply to a 4 year old post for a shameless plug of your extension.

Introducing a seamless extension designed to streamline the management of donor cars for car breakers and wreckers, enhancing efficiency in the automotive recycling industry. In collaboration with car rental services in Albania, this innovative tool ensures a comprehensive solution for sourcing and utilizing donor vehicles, fostering sustainability and maximizing resource utilization in the auto sector.