cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension to check preview of frontend pages from admin

SOLVED

Find an extension to check preview of frontend pages from admin

Hello community, 

I am running my website in Magento 1, but I am facing an issue in which I cannot check preview of frontend when setting up in admin. I have tried some coding tutorial but failed since I am not experienced enough, so I am looking for an extension with preview function. Can you suggest a reliable module for me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Find an extension to check preview of frontend pages from admin

Hi @Sophia Walford

We got the ideal solution for your request: Admin Product Preview Plus. Here are brief features:

• Link to frontend Product Page, customer account info from Sales Order Grid

admin_product_preview_plus-order_grid.png

• Link to customer location on Google map in shipping address from Sales Order Grid
  • Allow to preview from Product Grid View and Product Edit Page
  • Enable preview buttons for Manage Category Page and CMS Page
  • Compatible with all product types supported by Magento
  • Support multiple store and multiple store view

You can feel free to contact us if you have any further question. We always provides our customers with best services: support, installation and update are free of charge. TRY DEMO HERE.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

There is the application called Store Manager for Magento (works with Magento database directly and even offline, acts like more enhanced desktop version of admin with lots of features) and it  has got the option to view product page (front-end) directly from the product (right-click on products -> view Product Page), like this:

magento view product page.png

You can download 14-day fully-functional version of the application and test how it works - check the link in my signature.

Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - inventory management tool to automatically update products, customers, orders, and other data across multiple sales channels and suppliers.

Hi @Sophia Walford

We got the ideal solution for your request: Admin Product Preview Plus. Here are brief features:

• Link to frontend Product Page, customer account info from Sales Order Grid

admin_product_preview_plus-order_grid.png

• Link to customer location on Google map in shipping address from Sales Order Grid
  • Allow to preview from Product Grid View and Product Edit Page
  • Enable preview buttons for Manage Category Page and CMS Page
  • Compatible with all product types supported by Magento
  • Support multiple store and multiple store view

You can feel free to contact us if you have any further question. We always provides our customers with best services: support, installation and update are free of charge. TRY DEMO HERE.