cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Find an extension to compare prices in Magento 2

Find an extension to compare prices in Magento 2

Hi friends,

I have recently accessed to Magento 2, and I wonder about my competitive product or not, firstly based on the price. Is there anyone here could suggest me some? Looking for your help and thank you.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Find an extension to compare prices

Hello @Adam_Robinson

I know that preferential price is a great way to attract customers and increase the customers' fancy. So I'm here to suggest you our Price Comparison Extension for Magento 2 while transacting online.

The more convenient your transactional environment is, the more customers you can attract! Magento 2 Price Comparison extension can meet those requirements and help you push your store’s reputation to higher position when competing with other stores in the same field. It brings lots of powerful functions for you and your Customers.

Click here for more details, and feel free to contact us if you have any question.

Re: Find an extension to compare prices in Magento 2

Hi there @Adam_Robinson,

One great suggestion for you would be Magento 2 Price Comparison Extension developed by Landofcoder. I myself and many other customers have been using it for a while and I think it's safe to say that we're all very satisfied with its quality as well as the tech support. 

I can list some of the best functions here: 
1. Working with different types of products 
2. Incredible shopping cart operation 

3. One-click Customization Price Setting 

Useful Price Comparison Menu 
5. Functional Product Page 
6. Optimized Assigned Product Searching 
7. Full-controlled Assign Product List 
8. Informative Product Showing 
9. Multiple Images Adding 
10. Having a powerful Management System

Thanks for reading! I hope it helps