cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create custom options templates

How to create custom options templates

Hi there!

I'm looking for an extension (paid preferably, with good customer support, and my Magento site is a beast..), the extension that allows creating custom options templates and applying them to chosen products / categories.

Thanks again :-)

Lana

3 REPLIES 3

Re: How to create custom options templates

Hey @LanaB

Could you please specify what type of custom options template you need?

I'm asking because our Adbanced Product Options Magento extension could be what you are looking for.

With the extension you will be able to create a wide range of custom options for all products, product groups or any separate product of your choice. Also, the tool will help you create a chain of dependent custom product options that cover different product characteristics. 

Hello, Lana!

There is the Dynamic Product Options extension for Magento that can help to create custom options templates and apply them to multiple products in bulk.

Regards, Alex

https://www.itoris.com/

Hi @LanaB,

If your site is Magento 2, our Magento 2 Custom Option Template extension is the perfect option for you. This extension allows you to create unlimited custom options templates to add to any product as you want.

We'll provide you FREE 1-Year Support, FREE Installation, FREE Update and 30-Day Money Back for all purchases.

Hope that it can help you.