cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hreflang attribute for SEO

Hreflang attribute for SEO

Hi, another quick question, is there any way to easily set up hreflang attribute for multi-language product versions?

Are there any best practices or plugins to help in it?

Thanks!

Lana

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Hreflang attribute for SEO

There is one more thread about this feature here - you may use the search option to find it Smiley Wink

As I answered in that thread, SEO suite ultimate by Mageworx has this feature. I've tried it for my store (that has english, german and french versions) and it worked pretty well! 

Thanks Mark, I've checked the plugin description and it does a way more than just hreflang.. =)

Isn't it too tricky to setup, will I need some extra help from the developer? Have you had an experience with them?

Lana

We must say hreflang tags are not the only SEO feature you need to make your store SEO friendly. You also have to take care of the cross-linking, canonical, rich snippets, and much more. 

So, we recommend you to check on the Magento 2 SEO Suite Ultimate extension that doesn't it all and even more.

Hello @LanaB 

Please find the ready extension here

https://magecomp.com/magento-2-alternate-hreflang-tags.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

You can use this extension for Hreflang, Hreflang Tags is an essential extension for multi-lingual and multi-regional stores. It automatically generates hreflang tags in Magento 2 to avoid duplicate content issues and serves the right website to the right audience. Make your store reach out to the global customers. With the help of this extension, you can easily enable hreflang tags for products, categories, and CMS pages for your Magento eCommerce website.

• Generate Alternate Hreflang Tags for Product, Category and CMS pages
  • General targetting with X-default
  • Serve the right content to the right users
  • Add both country & language code in Hreflang tags
  • Improves SEO and boosts page ranking

The following link Magento 2 Alternate Hreflang Tags would be useful.