cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I search for a module that allows to define several countries according to a website.

I search for a module that allows to define several countries according to a website.

Hello,

The prices are fixed.

Do you have any idea ?

Thank you.

Regards.

6 REPLIES 6

Re: I search for a module that allows to define several countries according to a website.

Can you please specify: 
- you want to have localized versions of the website? 

- do you want the website to automatically identify the country of the user and show them the relevant page? 

Re: I search for a module that allows to define several countries according to a website.

Hi,

Thanks for your help.

1 - you want to have localized versions of the website?
No I want one website.

2 - do you want the website to automatically identify the country of the user and show them the relevant page?
I would like just show a good price for a customer (example : 10£ for customer who leave in england, 20 € for customer who leave in france or 50 $ for customer who leave in USA.) on one website.

Do you have any idea or any module for resolve this problem ?

Regards.

--

Kamel BENAZOUZ

Hello @kamelbenazouz

You can have multiple currencies within 1 store view. Just navigate to Configuration > Currency Setup and set the currencies you need. Here is a screenshot http://prntscr.com/79zvg6

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Thanks for your solution.

But I want a fixed price and not a calculated price.

Regards.

Hello, we have an extension that may suit you: Zones Manager.
It allows to set up zones by geography (countries/ states/ regions/ zip codes/ zip code ranges), assign them to a particular store view/store views, set different fixed product price for each zone and more.

Thanks