cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is Etsy Integration modue is really helpful?

Is Etsy Integration modue is really helpful?

Hi,

Is the Etsy API integration extension are really helpful. I want to use this extension for:

• Product listing and  inventory management (500+ SKU)
  • Order Management

Your suggestions will be much appreciated. Kindly let me know if anyone already using similar integration and is it really beneficial.

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Is Etsy Integration modue is really helpful?

Is it this extension that you're looking at? https://marketplace.magento.com/knowband-etsymarketplace.html

No reviews yet and it's only had one release "1.0.0" so it's likely the case that not many people have used it yet so you might end up being the guinea pig a little bit.

Looking at their product offering, it seems like they're quire knew to providing magento extensions and all three of their extensions together only one one review so far though it is overwhelmingly positive! https://marketplace.magento.com/partner/Knowband#partner.products.info

If it does what it says in the description, then I would imagine it would be convenient to manage Etsy orders from within Magento admin as well as help submitting products to Etsy. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Yest Tom. I was talking about the extension which you have mentioned. Thanks for your feedback on this. Now, I am going to buy this extensions and will share the feedback with you as well.

API Integration with Etsy is possible for listing your products form Magento Panel to Etsy Marketplace .

By using Etsy Integration of Cedcommerce , admin can manage Etsy orders on the Magento 2 stores and  can synchronise the orders, products, pricing, and inventory through establishing the interaction between the Etsy APIs and the Etsy-Magento 2 Integration extension.

You can check this product here - Etsy Integration for Magento

If you want to synchronize data between your online store on Magento and Etsy, you can use Sellbery. It is a multichannel listings tool that helps you create and synchronize product listings across multiple sales channels, synchronize orders, and inventory.

Sellbery supports integration with the most popular e-commerce platforms and marketplaces, including Etsy, eBay, Amazon, Walmart, and many others. Sellbery is a hassle-free way of selling products across 50+ countries with a single tool. Synchronization intervals are around 15 minutes!

Sellbery also offers different types of subscription plans. You can start with their free plan for 99 SKUs and if the platform turns out to be what you are looking for, move to other options. The prices are very reasonable.