cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Jet.com with multiple fullfullment node?

SOLVED

Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Jet.com with multiple fullfullment node?

I have a magento store and I am migrating to magento 2, I need a magento 2 extension that can sync my products to jet.com and can manage multiple fullfillment nodes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Jet.com with multiple fullfullment n

Hi!, 

Yes, indeed there is once such Magento2 addon that is helpful if you want to sync products from the magento2 store on jet.com. In fact, I myself have been using this particular addon namely Advance Jet by CedCommerce. It helped me out in managing multiple warehouse (fulfillment) functionality and real-time inventory syncing with all fulfillment nodes. It worked for me efficiently.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Is there any extension that integrates Magento 2 store with Jet.com with multiple fullfullment n

Hi!, 

Yes, indeed there is once such Magento2 addon that is helpful if you want to sync products from the magento2 store on jet.com. In fact, I myself have been using this particular addon namely Advance Jet by CedCommerce. It helped me out in managing multiple warehouse (fulfillment) functionality and real-time inventory syncing with all fulfillment nodes. It worked for me efficiently.

I found it is really helpful for me. Your link to the CedCommerce extension for multifulfilment node is working like a charm. Thanks for suggestion!