cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Plugin

Looking for Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Plugin

I am looking for a good Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Plugins. Can anyone give us some suggestions? 
Thank you very much.

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Looking for Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Plugin

You can look at this Plugin: Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Plugins

Magento 2 Marketplace Blog Plugins

Here are the full outstanding features of this Plugin

• Multiple layouts types
  • Mobile & Tablet Optimized
  • Display Images or Video( Youtube/Vimeo)
  • [New] Multiple post styles
  • SEO Optimized
  • Multiple levels Reply Comment Supports
  • Related Post Widget Supported
  • Easily arrange posts in each categories
  • Manage Related Products
  • Add vote: like/dislike buttons
  • Import Blog From Wordpress
  • Manage Related Post
  • Right To Left Language Support
  • Multiple Magento Stores(Category, Post, Comment)

For your request, I suppose Lookbook for Magento 2 can be your smart choice. This tool will  bring blogging to your e-commerce store without the need for an extra framework.

Download at: https://www.magesolution.com/blog-for-magento-2.html

BLOG - FEATURES

• Ability to add multiple categories
  • Easy to edit content with editor
  • Ability to add thumbnail image to show on widget and blog category pages
  • Tags support
  • Latest post widgets
  • URL Friendly
  • Available modify Meta Tags
  • Support for post comment
  • Many settings for Blog pages

Hi @Pigpig,

You can find a variety of blog modules on the marketplace, some even for free.

So if you don't need some specific functionality, it seems like you can grab yourself a nice extension without paying a penny. Have a look!

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

You can try the Blog extension for Magento 2 stores by Aheadworks. In addition to the blog functionality itself, it has a lot of great features, including advanced content navigation, Magento 1 > Magento 2 migration tool, Wordpress > Magento 2 migration, SEO enhancements, posts and products highlighting, and a lot more.

Please check the entire feature list on the product page or try it in action in the demo stores:

Hope, you'll find it suitable.

Checkout the following Advanced seo-friendly blog extension for Magento 2. A highly trusted blog plugin which massive Magento 2 stores are using. Some of the distinguishing features are the following .

• 100% responsive
  • SEO friendly
  • Multiple blog layout options
  • Compose and format informative articles
  • Create categories
  • Include videos and images
  • Video & media gallery sliders
  • Display related products/articles
  • Enable Facebook comments
  • Enable RSS feed
  • Much more....

Checkout it out on Marketplace: Magento 2 Blog Plugin

Hello, I also want to suggest my list: FREE BLOG FOR MAGENTO 2Magento 2.0 Blog extension is the best way to communicate with your customers and casual visitors. The Blog will give you interactive channel to keep your customer visit your website more often. You can provide official information and news of your store, upcoming products, promotions, and get customers’ feedback. Blog for Magento 2.0 by MGS brings blogging to your e-commerce store without the need for an extra framework.

There are so many blog extensions on the market right now it is really hard to find the best one for your store. Every blog extension is this or that way similar to each other, but definitely, everyone is looking for the full-featured blog for a fair price.
This blog extension for Magento 2 here cuts the deal. It has the full range of features every blog can benefit from. And they are all free. I mean, could you ask for more? 

Moreover, it is the most downloaded blog extension on the market, so judge for yourself.

Hii there,

I think Magento 2 LookBook is the best choice to fulfill your requirement. With help of this extension, you can provide complete information about your product like size, color, price, quantity, etc with attractive looks. Admin can add Lookbook product descriptions using this extension. 

Hope this helps!

Thanks!