cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Marketplace PRO

Magento 2 Marketplace PRO

Does anyone purchase and use the Magento 2 Marketplace PRO from this site?

I'd like to purchase it but I want to receive some reviews on it! Can anyone help me?

https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-marketplace-pro.html/

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Magento 2 Marketplace PRO

I have bought this last week, and I found that it's really helpful, you should try it Smiley Happy))

Hi mate,

Here we offer Magento 2 Marketplace Pro with lots of highlight features that can go beyond your needs:

• Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Super Fast Responsive & Mobile Optimized marketplace
  • Create Unlimited Sellers With Smart Store Front
  • Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
  • Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Build Auto Marketplace: Vendors Manage Almost All Of Things
  • Create Flexible Commission Effortless
  • Multiple Gateways & Multilingual ready
  • Auto Approve Seller Or Approve Manually
  • Multiple Vendor Product(S) Checkout At Once
  • Showcase Seller Credit Account Professionally
  • Smart Manage Transaction Incredibly
  • Unlimited Product Management
  • Manage Order Fast & Live

Frontend demo: http://newdemo.demo4coder.com/marketplace/seller/apple.html

Backend demo: http://newdemo.demo4coder.com/marketplace/admin/admin/dashboard/index/key/7ea5f0e2dc771eae7353d530bb...

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to send me! Hope it helps!

Hi, 

I am using the Marketplace Pro extension of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

You can give it a try.

Hello,

In the e-commerce world nowadays, there are thousands of Marketplace Extension for your choice but I want to suggest you the one that I currently use and I think it's the best - Magento 2 Marketplace Pro by Landofcoder.

It can turn your site become a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon or Esty,... because it has many excellent features that others don't have:

• Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Super Fast Responsive & Mobile Optimized marketplace
  • Create Unlimited Sellers With Smart Store Front
  • Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
  • Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Build Auto Marketplace: Vendors Manage Almost All Of Things

Hope this is helpful!

Great

I have reviewed all of the answers for this topic and it seemed that Marketplace module from Landofcoder team sounds good. 

I will try the demo to see how it meets my requirements.

Thank you

Hi @mai07ulis 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

Please make sure you try our demo first to see if the module meets your requirements. 

In case, you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us for further consultancy. 

---

Do feel free to contact us via:

Hello LOF

Our client had purchased your Magento marketplace Pro CE after reading through your reviews.

When we start uploading bulk products, we noticed  marketplace does not automatically assign seller id or approve it. This limitation arises because of the static type of the seller ID and approval fields.

To elaborate, when attempting to upload multiple products simultaneously, the system fails to automatically assign seller IDs or approve them due to the static attributes of these fields. Modifying the field types may enable the assignment of  sellers; however, it does not populate the corresponding table for sellers and products in the Marketplace, as the system was not originally designed to accommodate this scenario.

Secondly, we have identified performance-related issues within the Marketplace. The platform exhibits sluggish response times, particularly noticeable when saving a product from the admin interface. The presence of post-save events prolongs the process, causing undesirable delays.

Our client has contacted support without success.

We need you guys to give immediate attention to the above identified issues and let us know here in the platform that this issue has been resolve.