cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification

Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification

Hello! I am seeking a Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification Extension for my website. Have you ever used one? Could you give me some suggestions? Looking to hear from you soon! Best Regards,

8 REPLIES 8

Re: Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification

Hello,

You can try this Out of Stock Notifications extension for Magento 2. It supports notifications for your customers and allows to manage subscriptions from the admin panel.

Have a nice day!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello Pigpig,

Also, check the following Out of Stock extension for Magento 2 - https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification.html

Both the guests and customers can subscribe to the "back in stock" alerts. Customers can manage their subscriptions on the Dashboard. The admin can monitor all customers' subscriptions in the Backend to see the most hottest products for restock.

Looking for other professionally developed and tested extension? Take a look at https://www.itoris.com/magento-2-extensions/

Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification allows store owners to send alert notifications if the product is in stock for which they had subscribed. Moreover, it will enable the store owner to view the list of customers who are interested in the notification for out of stock products.

Out-of-stock-notification-M2-SM.png

Key Features:

• Allow store visitors, guests and customers to subscribe to products which are out of stock.
  • Individually track subscribers of each product for stock notifications.
  • Includes option to allow subscription for notifications based on customer groups.
  • Allows customers to edit, update and delete subscriptions from their “My Account” section.

For details, visit https://meetanshi.com/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification.html

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello @Pigpig

The Admin email notifier M2 from Extait

Contain a lot of types of notifications include Out of Stock

There are some features of the module:

- grouped emails for all types of notifications (+12 new templates)

- set the time period for which the grouped emails will be sent

- group emails by the number of events

- new type of notification: payment system reponses

- new type of notification: file logging notification

- new order placed notification is extended by detailed order information

- used coupon notification is extended by coupon title

- new review notification is extended by product name, rating and review text

- order status change notification is extended by order information

Hi @Pigpig

Here I share one out of stock notification for magento2

https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento-2-out-of-stock-notification/

If my solution satisfies your needs, you give kudos and accept as solution

Out of Stock Notifications extension for Magento 2 facilitates your customers with the option, to subscribe for the out of stock product notification, directly from the product catalog and category page. Customers can subscribe to email alerts. These alerts include price and stock updates. Admin will also receive alerts such as new subscriptions and low product quantity.  
Let's take a look https://marketplace.magento.com/pme-outstocknotifications.html

This extension enables its customers to easily edit, view and manage subscriptions from their “My account” section. It also allows guest users to subscribe to the product availability alert. 

Screenshot.png
The biggest benefit of using this sales-driven solution is that it allows to arrange the store’s inventory systematically by adding a subscription field (both subscribed and guest visitors) to the product pages. Helps to tailor customer needs by showing them what they are looking for. 

1w.png
dfg.png

KEY FEATURES: 

• Customers can subscribe to stock notifications and price alerts for simple or configurable products
  • Subscribe for stock notifications on product and category pages 
  • Customers can easily edit, update and manage subscriptions from their accounts
  • Easy to use the subscription button for registered and guest visitors
  • Track customer’s subscriptions
  • The Admin can manage stock subscriptions for a specific product on the product edit page and can easily edit or remove subscriptions if necessary.
  • Notify the admin about the new subscriptions for the out-of-stock products on daily bases
  • Customers receive notifications when their subscribed products (for stock notifications) are back
  • Module enable/disableGreeting text for customer emails
  • Set minimum stock quantity for stock alert email triggered
  • The Admin can get daily mail for all out-of-stock and low stock products

Hii,

I advise you to choose this Magento 2 Out of Stock Notification extension which can exactly fulfill your requirement. 

Using this module your customers can timely be informed about product status as well as upcoming and new products. Also, these extensions automatically notify the admin about the low stock. 

Thanks! 

Hi there

You can take a look at this module: Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification.

This extension assists you in notifying the customers who come to your Magento 2 store about all the changes that happen to the stock on the store including stock notification, changes in prices as well as the status of the stock.

It is also easy to install and customize. You can try it!