cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento translation extension to FRENCH language

Magento translation extension to FRENCH language

Hi , 

can anyone advise a french language magento translation extension for CE version 1.9.2.4?

Regards, 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Magento translation extension to FRENCH language

Hi ABNX,

I also wanted to translate my store to Italian language when i started my new store. I went through many language translator extensions. From all of them i found Language Translator from Biztechcon which was very helpful and i used this extension in my store! I think this might be helpful for you as well. They also help in customizing the extension if needed.

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/language-translator.html

Once a business is established and thriving in its home market, it is often seen as an effective way to leverage your core business and branch out into countries like the United States or other English-speaking countries. One important aspect of this new growth plan is language differences, as a large percentage of people speak English as their first language in these countries. So, one should ensure all marketing assets are recreated in the English Language.

g11n Inc is a provider for French to English Translation Services. Our services help companies reach English-speaking audiences using a unique platform that automates and manages all aspects of the English translation process. At g11n, we believe in thinking locally and operate globally. With production and testing centers worldwide, the g11n team can provide language services on a variety of products and across different industries.

Our team of highly qualified French to English translators is handpicked using rigorous testing process by using our proprietary certification platform e-Certify which measures translators’ skills in French to English, both linguistically and their expertise in the subject.

g11n’s project management team is always on the toes to help whenever you need our services, delivering 24/5.

g11n’s team has helped several companies to adapt their brands to English-speaking markets by helping them to understand the new market requirements and re-branding their product and services based on the preferences of these markets.

For more info, visit us @ http://www.g11n.com/home/requestquote/french-translation-services

Hello,

In market lots of extension for language translator. I know one extension which helps you properly.This Extension provide admin to set up language setting with particular page file or mass translator.  Here Admin has Fully Authorized to change a website or other to client's requirements. If one words that is not translate properly with Google Language translator API

that extension provide facility to clients that they convert that word in their requirement.