cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketplace

Marketplace

Hi everyone, 

I'm going to purchase Magento Marketplace and now I'm wondering which is the most effective marketplace? There are numerous Extensions out there and I don't know how to choose the most suitable for me.

Thanks in advance. 

12 REPLIES 12

Re: Marketplace

Hello @Pigpig,

In the e-commerce world nowadays, there are thousands of Marketplace Extension for your choice but I want to suggest you the one that I currently use and I think it's the best- Magento 2 Marketplace Pro by Landofcoder.

It can turn your site become a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon or Esty,... because it has many excellent features that others don't have:

• Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Super Fast Responsive & Mobile Optimized marketplace
  • Create Unlimited Sellers With Smart Store Front
  • Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
  • Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Build Auto Marketplace: Vendors Manage Almost All Of Things

More detail: https://landofcoder.com/magento-2-marketplace-pro.html/

hey @Pigpig If you plan to build a multi-vendor store, I would like to suggest you go with Mobicommerce for Multi-Vendor marketplace solution,

Why Choose Mobicommerce for Your Online Multi-Vendor Marketplace Solution?

Complete Omnichannel Sales Solution

You’ll get a website, native mobile app for Android and iOS, and a web app, so you can connect buyers and sellers anywhere and anytime.

Feature-Rich

Your marketplace comes with all the features built in that you need to delight customers, impress vendors, and optimize sales.

Customizable

Your marketplace will be 100% customized to your specifications, so it meets your needs today and in the future.

Scalable

With Mobicommerce, you get a multi-vendor marketplace that’s built to grow with your business, so there won’t be delays in onboarding new vendors or closing sales.

Fully-Tested and Quick Go-Live

The team of development experts at Mobicommerce has fully tested all marketplace solutions, and with the fastest go-live in the industry, you can launch your marketplace with confidence in just 2-3 weeks.

For more Details:- Magento Multi-Vendor eCommerce Marketplace Software for B2B, B2C

I highly recommend you to Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace by Magetop. Reasonable price with full functionality.

The Magento 2 Multi Vendor Marketplace Extension by Magetop transforms your B2B, B2C or C2C online store into a thriving ecommerce marketplace similar to Amazon, Ebay, Etsy, Alibaba, Aliexpress. Using Marketplace Module for Magento 2, the seller can manage the inventory, shipment, Seller Profile page, Seller Collection page and many more ...

Check it out : Magento 2 Marketplace Extension

You can try Multi-Vendor Marketplace Extension by which you can convert your Magento store into a fully-functional marketplace and allows the sellers to sell their products on your marketplace. The extension supports all kinds of products. The admin has the ultimate control over the marketplace and the sellers get the separate Dashboard from where they can manage the inventory, sales, earnings, and payouts.

https://marketplace.magento.com/knowband-marketplace.html

This Marketplace extension is also available for the Magento 2 and our Mobile App Extension is also compatible with the Marketplace extension. If you have any query, feel free to ask at support@knowband.com.

Hi @Pigpig 
As you have mentioned that ypou are looking for the best magento 2 marketplace. I would suggest you to check out the marketplace by webkul.  

Converts your existing Magento 2 store into a complete online shopping mall marketplace with multiple sellers. Using this extension, the suppliers/sellers can manage the product listings, inventory, orders, shipment, seller profile page, collection page, and much more. Suppliers/sellers can add multiple types of products - simple, configurable, virtual, and downloadable.

To connect with them you can cretae ticket here.

The booming of shopping online in recent years brings many chances to Magento merchants as well as creates a lot of challenges. The most significant difficulty of store owners is the rising competition.

Highlight Features:

• Marvelous User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Mobile Optimized Marketplace & Super Fast Responsive
  • Superior Report Supported
  • Highly-compatible with Magento 2 Marketplace Themes
  • Upload various Products In Bulk
  • Build unlimited sellers with smart store font

LandOfCoder’s Magento 2 marketplace extension helps you turn everything into an automatic online shopping marketplace.

I hope this will be helpful to you.

Best regards!

Hi @Pigpig,

I am using the Marketplace extension of Landofcoder and I am satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

Hope this is helpful!

Hello @Pigpig,

In the e-commerce world nowadays, there are thousands of Marketplace Extension for your choice but I want to suggest you the one that I currently use and I think it's the best - Magento 2 Marketplace by Landofcoder.

It can turn your site become a multi-vendor marketplace like Amazon or Esty,... because it has many excellent features that others don't have:

• Amazing User Experience with Seller Cpanel
  • Super Fast Responsive & Mobile Optimized marketplace
  • Create Unlimited Sellers With Smart Store Front
  • Showcase Beautiful Seller Profile
  • Compatible with Any Magento 2 Themes
  • Build Auto Marketplace: Vendors Manage Almost All Of Things

Hope this is helpful!

Hi Pigpig, 

If you're searching for the most efficient way to manage and organize your Magento website, I strongly suggest Landofcoder's Magento 2 Mega Menu PRO 2022.

To be more specific, Magento 2 Mega Menu Pro allows you to restructure your whole product list in a clean and orderly manner by generating dynamic navigation menus without coding. That's why Magento items may be organized into categories to make it easier for consumers to find what they're looking for.

• The Magento 2 Mega Menu has various exceptional features that incorporate all of your requirements:
  • Menu Structures: Horizontal and Vertical
  • REST API Support for Auto Data Backup
  • At the same time, show a horizontal and vertical menu.

To explore more about Magento packages, you can check more Landofcoder products and pick the best suitable one for your business.

A Magento blogger in Asia