cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need an extension to attach files to product

Need an extension to attach files to product

Hello,

As the title, I am finding an extension that allows uploading attachments like pdf, mp3, mp4, doc, excel,... to the product page. Can you have any recommendation for me? I'll prefer an extension from a trusted provider with good support policy.

Thank everyone!

14 REPLIES 14

Re: Need an extension to attach files to product

Hi @Eazy_188,

We'd love to let you know that we had released Magento 2 Product Attachments extension, which can meet your requirement perfectly. You can upload various types of files to your site and attach to multiples products at once. It's so easy to use.

And of course, the support policy including FREE 1-Year Support, FREE Updates, FREE Installation, and 30-Day Money Back for all purchases of our extensions.

Hope that you'll become our customer soon! Thank you!

Have a look at this Magento 2 product attachments extension to attach downloadable files to product page. You can upload files in various formats, including PPT, DOC, PDF, images and audio/visual media.

https://www.fmeextensions.com/product-attachments-file-uploads-magento-2.html

Also available on Marketplace:  Magento 2 File Upload Extension

This extension is backed with Free lifetime support, Free lifetime upgrades & 45 days money-back guarantee.

1._magento_product_attachments

Hello @Eazy_188 

If the problem still persists, take a look at Magento 2 Product Attachments Extension from ITORIS. It allows you to attach manuals, videos, images and other documents to products to your products in Magento.

Best regards,

Alexander.

Hello @Eazy_188

Here is the free one 

https://marketplace.magento.com/prince-module-productattachment.html

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

Hey there,

Feel free to have a look at Product Attachments for Magento 2 extension. Apart from standard product attachments features, it uses drag and drop for files uploading, allows uploading attachments in bulk and using your own icons for the files to show on the frontend.

Cheers!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello,

Magento 2 Product Attachments extension enables admin to upload files on the product page that will help visitors to understand the products and inspire them for the purchase.

Attach PDFs, document files, audio and video files, presentations, image files, zips, flash files, etc. that explains what exactly do you offer!

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hi,

I highly recommend this extension: Magento 2 Product Attachments coz it can meet your requirements. Good support as well!

Hi @Eazy_188 

You take a look at Product Attachments Magento 2 Extension. This extension allows for uploading multiple file types such as pdf, docx, jpg, jpeg, png, ppt, docs, images, etc.

You can show the attached files on the product detail page in the attachments tab or inside the product info block.

Highlighted Features:

• Easy To Install & Manage
  • Enable/Disable From Backend
  • Support Multi-Store Environment
  • Applies On Product Detail Page
  • Shows Attached Files
  • Supports Multiple File Types
  • Unlimited Attachment Files
  • Role-Based Access

@Eazy_188 wrote:

Hello,

As the title, I am finding an extension that allows uploading attachments like pdf, mp3, mp4, doc, excel,... to the product page. Can you have any recommendation for me? I'll prefer an extension from a trusted provider with good support policy.

Thank everyone!

Hello,

As per your requirement, you can check out this module - https://store.webkul.com/magento2-product-attachment.html

This extension helps you to:

• Upload Product attachments.
  • See uploaded Product attachments in the Product attachment Grid.
  • Upload Product attachment Icons.
  • Set the maximum number of attachments to display in the product overview.
  • Set attachment size will be displayed at the front end or not.

Further, we can also customize this module as per your need. For that, you can contact our support team.

Also, we do provide 3-months of free support with the purchase of our module.

Hope this answer helps you!

Thanks and Regards,

Subhangi