cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Product Status Notification

Product Status Notification

Hi all, I would like to offer my customers subscription option for specific products they're interested in. With that being said, I'm looking for an extension that can help me notify them all changes in those products, including stock status, price, sale, etc via emails or popup alerts in case they login to their account in my website. Also, I particularly prefer the email notification contents can be flexibly customized. Any suggestion?

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Product Status Notification

Hi @Adam_Robinson

There is an option to create such product alerts with this extension https://amasty.com/out-of-stock-notification-for-magento-2.html

It supports email notifications subscription for stock and email alerts. So if a product returns to stock or its price becomes reduced, a customer will be notified about this.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi!

You can try the Out of Stock Notification extension for Magento 2. Your customers will be notified by email once the out-of-stock products are back in stock. The email template can be easily customized.

Hope it will be of help!

Our Extension for Magento 2

Hi @Adam_Robinson,

Here take a glance over Magento2 Out of Stock Notification Extension from Bootsgrid. 

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
madhuboots

Hi @Adam_Robinson ,

If you are finding a product extension that can help you notify stock status, price, sales, etc via emails or popup alerts in case your customer login to their account in your website. 

I highly recommend Magento 2 Out Of Stock Notification by Landofcoder. 
It is a best solution to supports & keep your customers updated.

Hope it helps you!