cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Products available to view based on questions answered

Products available to view based on questions answered

VERY new to Magento and just starting to get my head around everything so bare with me.

When my customers want to purchase a type of product, I want them to answer a questionnaire and based on their answers, some products will be restricted to them. 

Is there a way to set this up? 

And is their a way to collect the answers to these questionnaires and save them to the customer profile? 

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Products available to view based on questions answered

Hi and welcome! Not sure if I entirely understood what you want to achieve: You want customers to go through a questionnaire and based on their answers they should be presented with a restricted selection of products that are right for them? Is that correct?

If yes, you can try Zuvoo. It’s not a plugin but a web-based platform that lets you create an interactive shopping assistant or product finder without any programming skills. Zuvoo can easily be integrated with Magento by copy-pasting a few lines of JS code to your site (where you want to integrate it). It’s free for up to 2,000 starts per month!

Hii,

Try this Magento 2 Product Questions Answers extension.

Hello @E_surgery,

Here I have found best one according to your requirement with products questions and answers, then suggest items based on answers. Exactly what it does with Magento2 Product questions and answers extension. 

If my answer is helpful, then hit kudos and accept as solution 

Best regards
madhu