cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reply to a review

Re: Reply to a review

Hi @nfksn,

For your needs, I would like to suggest Real Review for Magento 2. This is a great extension for reviewing, and this comes with a lot of useful features:

• Empower admin to interact with customers thanks to the function of reply/comment on the review.
  • Enable/Disable extension (on Disable mode, default review function is applied)
    Configure the settings to allow review approval automatically.
  • Supports Ajax display, helping customers experience faster and smoother review submission process.
  • Allow only customers who have purchased your product to write a review for that item.
  • Allow customers to edit or delete their own comments in the blink of an eye.

For more information, you should take a look at this extension: Real Review for Magento 2 by MageSolution

Hope this will help!

That's an amazing read. Creating an essay require some special writing skills. Find someone to write my essay for me.Champion Essay Writing

@AlexMageCloud wrote:

Yotpo Reviews has this functionality. You can even respond privately to the reviews.  Here's its Magento Connect Page. Good luck!

That's an amazing read. Creating an essay require some special writing skills. Find someone to write my essay for me.Champion Essay Writing

Indeed it is a good platform and there are few things that had increased my knowledge. Now I also want to give tips about writing skills as here is my expertise. If anyone needs a good essay writer rather than searching it is better to learn this art by yourself through reading articles.

Yotpo Reviews has the functionality to fullfill your requirement.

tested

no its not helpful

thanks