cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reviews for Magento2 Auction Extension

Reviews for Magento2 Auction Extension

Hi all, 

Is there anyone here that have used any Auction Extension that you find it most beneficial for your site, please give me your feedback. Thanks in advance!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Reviews for Magento2 Auction Extension

Hi buddies,

I am using Magento 2 Auction Extension from Landofcoder for my store. As I see this extension works perfectly on my site and give best traffic for my site. Customers are so interested in our auction. Specially, I am really like their Free Installation Service Extension.

With our Auction Extension for Magento 2, we support to build a Professional Auction Page to allow store owners offer limited products for bid, taking bids and sell it for highest bidder. Ease to create & use, full manage Auction, 2 types of Auction Support, Automatic Auction, Reserve Auction, Incremental Auction for their product set will help your customers get wonderful experience on your Auction Page. In addition, you can improve your rank on the search engine by climbing of time on site and your product value bring.

Hope it useful for you.

Hello there, 

Greetings for the day!

As per your requirement, you should opt for the given extension- Auction for Magento 2

• This feature enriched extension allows an auction feature for your stores. 
  • The store owner can add auctions for various products and the customers can place a bid for the same.
  • Not only this, the store owner has an option to set either Automatic, Reserve Price, or Incremental Auction for their products.

Thanks and Regards

Gunjita

Great recommendation! 

I have followed your advice and purchase M2 Auction Extension from this site. Their support team is great, I have some problems with configuration but they reply quickly and help me solve this in 2 hours only. 

I think their extension is quite helpful for our site as well. 

Hi, 

You can take a look at: Magento 2 Auction extension - Storeofapp Codecanyon 

https://codecanyon.net/item/magento-2-auction-extension/31733663

Better than Magento 2 Auction Extension Free, Landofcoder’s module helps you to edit, manage the auction and set Automatic or Standard Auction which supports all product types with ease. Boost time on site, a wide range of customers, about all and sale accelerates quickly !!

- Add/ delete auction feature for each product
- Set date and time to start/end the auction
- Set time for the winner to purchase products
- Display current & coming soon auction
- Set spam status for customers’ bids
- Restrict customers from repeated bidding
- Send email for customers before auction ending
- Email to remind bidders when another bid at a higher price
- Send email notification for the winner
- Unlimited Customization Notification & Messages
- Full control of auction activities
- Purchase with Set Price
- Import/ Export the auction file
- Multiple languages and RTL are supported
- All Products Supports
- Customize Message in order to send Customers
- Get Messages when they are Outbid
- Rest API & GraphQL available

Hope that helps you. 

Hi mate,

Based on my experience, I'd like to recommend Magento 2 Auction Extension from Landofcoder team.

This extension supports admin in equipping the auction feature for your e-commerce store. Joining in an Auction Online or Traditional for the product and service like on eBay and Amazon auction, the buyer can bid on those products to increase potential product competition.

I am totally satisfied with it, a lot of utilities, plugins everything is perfect and works well on my site.

Hope this is helpful!