cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SEO extension

Re: SEO extension

Magento 2 Advanced SEO Suite extension is the complete SEO package to maximize the effectiveness of Magento search engine optimization and with the help of this suite you can improve your store’s ranking on the SERPs.In our SEO suite you will find everything you need to set up Magento SEO features and optimize search engine results for your store, along with technical elements, which will eliminate traffic loss and negative effects to the search ranking of your site. As a result, this helps boost the SEO performance significantly.

The Following link Advanced SEO Suite would be useful.

SEO Suite will help a lot.

Thanks & Regards

Jellyfish Technologies

Hello, 

All the SEO tools you need to optimize your store and grow your business. If you don't decide the best option for your site then I suggest you Mirasvit is the best.

Mirasvit's Advanced SEO Suite for Magento 2 extension is best because  that's features:

• SEO page analysis at a glance, using the SEO Toolbar
  • Manage SEO Rewrites for meta tags to prevail other values
  • Create ultimate SEO Templates
  • Get advanced rich snippets for your store
  • Manage SEO settings for pages, categories and layered navigation

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions.

Thank you

Email Check: https://hunter.io/chrome

Best Chrome extension getting email id from pages.

Keyword: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/keywords-everywhere-keywo/hbapdpeemoojbophdfndmlgdhppljgmp...

Best Chrome extension for Keyword Suggestion 

It is best SEO extension we used @Britwise Technologies 

We use this Seo extension and it had helped us a lot. We had a client's website on Business Process Mapping

Hello @Simon_Gwin ,

Does SEO really matter? Yes, it really matters!

For any online e-commerce business SEO is the keypoint to bring organic traffic to your website. You can reach out to a large number of online visitors by ranking on google. There are so many factors that may impact website SEO.

Using Magento 2 SEO Extension you can display the Rich snippets for products, categories, and CMS pages. It also supports the Facebook Open Graph and Twitter Card to share the post on social media platforms. 

Furthermore, SEO Meter shows the suggestions to improve the store SEO. 

Why choose Magento 2 SEO Extension by Webkul?

• It shows more information about products using the Product Rich Snippet in SERP (Search Engine Results Pages).
  • Support Category Rich Snippet.
  • CMS Rich Snippet.
  • Generate Site Maps.
  • Helps to enable Sitelink Searchbox.
  • And much more

I hope this answer solved your query. If you find my answer helpful, then hit kudos and accept it as a solution.

Thanks!

Well is our company TechAvidus we are using so many SEO extensions which is very useful to me you can check this article for more -  https://neilpatel.com/blog/seo-chrome-extensions/

Hello,

In my opinion, two SEO extensions below might be suitable for you.

1. Yoast SEO for Magento 2:

• Yoast is a well-known name in the SEO industry, and they have an extension specifically designed for Magento 2. It helps you optimize your product pages, category pages, and other content for search engines.
  2. SEO Suite Ultimate by Mageworx:

• Mageworx offers a comprehensive SEO Suite for Magento that includes features like rich snippets, HTML and XML sitemaps, canonical URLs, and more.

Kind regards,

Farhad Malegam

Technical Director at Sydney Digital Agency (A Reliable SEO Agency)

Technical Director at Sydney Digital Agency

Hi,

I think this thread is really useful as filled with many great SEO extensions. Many vendors in the market now have Magento 2 SEO Suites, and they may vary in features included in the suite.

So I think you should check all the features that SEO suite provides, or contact the provider for more info.

Also, I want to include an extension I find worth trying: M2 SEO extension from BSS Commerce. Some of the main features:

• Meta Tag Template - Auto Generate Meta Tags
  • Rich snippets for product, category pages
  • Support Open Graph & Twitter Card
  • Advanced Breadcrumbs for better site navigation
  • Generate dynamic HTML sitemaps, even for each store view
  • Generate XML sitemap
  • Robot Meta Tag
  • Canonical Tag - Guarantee Unique Content
  • HREFLANG Tag - Avoid Duplicate Content in Multi Store Views
  • 301 Redirects
  • Image ALT Tags Template
  • External links