cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Searching for a customer dashboard that offers data and statistics on their spending and habits

Searching for a customer dashboard that offers data and statistics on their spending and habits

I'm hoping someone can suggest an extension we can use to add to our existing customer dashboard. We'd like the ability to allow our customers to see their spending with us, habits, and maybe even suggestions on how to help them save money by ordering less frequently (a projection on what they will likely order so to speak). This may be along shot, but I'm putting it out there just in case!

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Searching for a customer dashboard that offers data and statistics on their spending and habits

​ashall521

I don't think this is what you are looking for exactly, but I found it
doing a little search:

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/customer-activity-log-by-amasty.html

Just so you know, the company I work for has an extension that will allow
you to see how your site is doing compared to your competitors. It's called
Market Insights.

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/catalog/product/view/id/31470/s/hivewyre-market-insi...

Good luck with your business.

Re: Searching for a customer dashboard that offers data and statistics on their spending and habits

Thanks @MarketInsights - I do see a couple of interesting functions we might take advantage of here. But I'm really looking for them to see more in their dashboard in regards to how often they purchase, suggested add-on sales, statistics, etc. 

​Yea, I didn't think it was a perfect fit, but the best one I could find
for ya :-).​

Hi ashall521, 

I know this would be tacking the issue from a different angle, but have you considered Grocery List-type extensions?

They often allow you to provide discounts to regular buyers and to send reminders when it's time to re-order. 

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hi all,

If you’re interested in reporting on historical customer-level purchasing activity, a solid approach may be to warehouse your data in an outside reporting platform, rather than adding an extension into your existing Magento build.

The Magento Analytics platform (formerly known as RJMetrics) warehouses all relevant DB tables in your Magento build (including `customer_entity` and `sales_flat_order_item`), and hosts a visualization layer that raw data can be easily exported from. A common use case for our users is to export an email list for all buyers of a particular SKU, for import into their email marketing platform of choice (like Pardot or Marketo).

Any other actionable analysis is simple to visualize in the platform as well, so long as the data exists inside your DB. If you’re interested in complex product-level reporting like affinity analysis, Magento Analytics users can leverage the expertise of our Professional Services team as well.

I’m curious - what type of action are you planning to take with exporting customer- and product-level purchase data?

Sal Calvo
Senior Analyst, Magento Analytics
www.rjmetrics.com