cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Setting Delivery date for orders has been easier more than ever

Setting Delivery date for orders has been easier more than ever

Hi there, 

You are online store owners and you wanr your customers have better shopping experience while checking out and filling delivery date for easily shipping. Let's look at Magento Order Delivery Date Extension to get ways to increase your sales even from check out process. 

Magento Order Delivery Date is a useful extension that increases customers’ satisfaction by empowering them to define available delivery dates and time for receiving their orders.

BSS Order Delivery Date's Key Features

For customers:

• Make an order from the online shop and leave delivery date info for orders at convenience
  • Choose to show both specific delivery date and comment
  • Choose time slot as their wishes
  • Easily arrange time by expected delivery arrival time
  • Easily find out excluded dates in choosing table as non-clickable

Front_end-order_delivery_date.png

For Admin:

• Have three options to choose display Order delivery date whether on Shipping method Section, Review Section on Checkout Page or Product Page
  • Admin can set processing time, cut off time, time slots, holidays/blackout excluded
  • Provides delivery comments which satisfies customers requirement
  • Add shipping arrival date and comment while placing an order from admin panel
  • Insert delivery date Information in variable tabs: Orders, Invoices, Shipments and Credit Memos

delivery_date_in_new_order.png

• Embed order delivery information into confirmation email

email_customer_delivery_date.png

Check it out to provide the best shopping experice for customers: 

http://bsscommerce.com/magento-order-delivery-date-extension.html

https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/order-delivery-date-extension.html

10 REPLIES 10

Re: Setting Delivery date for orders has been easier more than ever

I got some problems when my customers want to choose time for  products delivery  but  in my website, we dont have this function. So, when they want to ask for delivery, they often call me. Sometimes, I was very tired because of phone call at midnight.  Thank for your suggestion. I think i will try this extension.Robot Embarassed

Spoiler

Hi!

You can also try this module if you need to add an ability for customers to choose delivery date and time https://www.magentocommerce.com/magento-connect/delivery-date-by-amasty.html

Hope that helps!

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hello, 

I search for one option Magento 2 Delivery Date which is perfectly preferred your query. Delivery Date Extension’s user-friendly interface makes it easy for your customers to choose convenient date and time of delivery out of the given options. This ensures the order delivery done on time creating a good impression of your brand.

Apart from the above mentioned feature-rich extensions, some other options for delivery date for Magento from the marketplace are:

Hope it helps!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

NO MORE TIME WASTED staying at home to wait for deliverers since now customers can select a convenient time to receive their orders with the support of Magento 2 Delivery Dates and Time Extension by Magesolution

HOW IT WORKS
Enable clients to select shipping methods and their convenient delivery time and date
Control what delivery information will be shown in the front-end area
Support buyers to leave more specific delivery comments
Select day(s) off which disables delivery
Configure minimum and maximum delivery intervals
FACILITATING YOUR DELIVERY SERVICE BY
enabling customers to choose available shipping time and date for their orders
specifying a delivery schedule
excluding any particular days or hours for unavailable delivery
attaching delivery information to emails and printing order-related documents.

Hello guys,

Here’s one more plugin to consider - Estimated Delivery Date Extension developed by Plumrocket. The module is easy to install and simple to configure that makes it top choice solution among not very tech savvy users.

Here are some notable features that you can take advantage of:

• Show the expected delivery date on different pages of the online shop;
  • Specify delivery times for both: each category separately and each individual product;
  • Utilize a number of dynamic and static delivery date options ;
  • Exclude unwanted days, weekends or holidays; 
  • Enable delivery and shipping cut-off time. 

Also, a free Demo is available to check the module in action and decide whether it fits your business needs. 

Respectfully,

Plumrocket Team

Hello,

Recently I purchased one extension for delivery in my website. I have some issue in my website like delivery manage bu time slot, not defined today's multiple delivery, same day delivery and notify customer before delivery. I purchased Magento Order Delivery Date Extension.

Feature of this extension:

• Allow customers to choose delivery date and time
  • Set intervals between order and delivery dates
  • Display Scheduler on the Product Page and at Checkout
  • Same day delivery with custom charges & cut-off time
  • Custom Delivery Option for Magento Customer Groups
  • Choose Date & Time format
  • Keep a track of Delivery Orders
  • Display Delivery Date & Time with additional charges

Hello @vrunda_patel,

I would like to suggest you the best Magento Delivery Date and Time Extension which allows the customers to choose delivery date and time for receiving the order as per their convenience.

I hope my answer could be helpful, if fixed then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

Hii,

I think Magento 2 Estimated Delivery Date is the right choice.

This extension allows the store admin to display the estimated delivery date and time on the checkout or product page.