cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Showcase multiple stores Location for multiple websites using the same backend

Showcase multiple stores Location for multiple websites using the same backend

Hi all,

I find it quite complicate when I want to showcase multiple stores Location for multiple websites and have to change to another backend. So that I am wondering that is there any extension help me to do that using the same backend?

Looking to hear from you soon! Thank you.

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Showcase multiple stores for multiple websites using the same backend

Hi @Pigpig,

By default Magento can handle multiple sotre fronts (with different domains also). You can see here how to start to configure your Magento instance: http://devdocs.magento.com/guides/v2.1/config-guide/multi-site/ms_over.html

Basically you'll need to create your websites and stores (inside Magento) and then you should configure your server.

Here's a video about how to plan the configuration. Is old (for Magento 1) but the idea is mostly the same: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=talXT161vnM

Re: Showcase multiple stores Location for multiple websites using the same backend

Hi buddies,

You can use: Magento 2 Store Locator Extension which helps you showcase for multiple store location for multistore (Storeview). Customer can set specific store locators for specific store views

magento 2 store locator extensionmagento 2 store locator extension

Best regards,

Re: Showcase multiple stores Location for multiple websites using the same backend

Have a look at all the advanced & useful features of Magento 2 store locator extension by FME. It allows you to showcase all your physical stores with directions on Google map. Display additional information with each store i.e. store images, address, tags, contact info, website, store hours, etc. 

store-locator (1).png

MageAnts provide magento 2 store locator extension have a look 

I would choose Magesolution. I’m very delighted with their FREE Store Locator Magento 2 allows your clients to easily find and see full list of your stores even the nearest stores to your clients' location and the available products of those stores that clients want to buy. Your stores will be shown on Google Map

For customer

• Search stores by country, state/ province, city & zip code and search stores by distance
  •  View full stores list with custom pin icon on Google map
  •  Switch view mode seamlessly between map and satellite
  •  View detail store with store information and store on map

For Admin

• Add all needed store information such as address, contact info, website, tags, images etc
  • Set store's open times & days off flexible
  •  Enter address or latitude and longitude to get the location on map or click on map to choose location
  •  Store Locator Magento 2 allow you show StoreLocator link on top links or not and Change the title of top link

Hi @Pigpig,
Here is the two extensions by Bootsgrid It will help finding the store location by the instore pickup module available in both magento 1 and 2.here you can go  below
https://bootsgrid.com/product/bootsgrid-magento-2-instore-pickup/

then another for allowing your customers to find products by categories Here you can refer below
https://bootsgrid.com/product/magento2-part-finder-module/

If my answer is useful, give kudos and accept as solution
Best regards

Hi there @Pigpig

Get Store Locator Magento 2 Extension that will help you to show multiple stores on a map. This extension lets your customers search your stores by country, state, city or zip-code. The search result gets displayed as a list as well as highlight on google map.

Highlighted Features:

• List your unlimited stores on a map with the map pinpoint.
  • Get detailed directions to your store.
  • Enable live street view of your store to get the current view.
  • Calculate distance by driving, walking, bicycling, traveling, etc.
  • Set ‘Store Locator’ link in the top menu and footer to easily navigate to customers.
  • Search any store by country, state, city or zip-code – All the location possibility.
  • Allows to customizable site map markers to showcase your custom pinpoint on the map.