cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Want to increase sales and conversions during the epidemic of Coronavirus

Want to increase sales and conversions during the epidemic of Coronavirus

Sales and conversions are so important for us, especially during the epidemic of Coronavirus. Now, I would like to suggest a theme, a Magento theme that will quickly solve the problem of decreasing sales and conversions:

Molla - Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme

molla_1

This theme is great in a lot of aspects. Its interface is easy to use, its design is minimal and attractive, its frond and backend is configured to be the future of 2020. Thanks to these perfections, this theme can help your conversions and sales to be skyrocketed. This theme is suited for a lot of e-commerce websites such as fashion stores, furniture stores, electronic stores, etc. 

Furthermore, The Molla theme package is bundled with MageSolution’s extensions such as Ajax Quickview, Ajax Layered Navigation, Ajax Fly Cart, Guest Wishlist, Instant Search, Lookbook, Mega Menu, Store Locator, GDPR…. So, the power for you to transform your dream shop into a magic digital outcome is limitless. Let Molla flourish your business and reach your full potential today.

Check Molla - Multipurpose Magento 2 Theme now!

9 REPLIES 9

Re: Want to increase sales and conversions during the epidemic of Coronavirus

Indeed, coronavirus has greatly influenced e-commerce. The problem with this situation is that the man cannot personally feel and see his goods, personally take them away. Therefore, the delivery value goes to a very different level. Therefore, shops without expansion on the calculation of delivery are doomed to lose the competition. With this extension (Calcurates by Amasty, for example), the buyer receives a flexible insertion to select the date and time of receipt of the carrier. As a result, there are no surprises in the form of price increases due to delivery tariffs. The buyer chooses this and is aware of the final value. More about the influence of the coronavirus in our article https://calcurates.com/how-coronavirus-imacts-the-shipping

During when the pandemic situations on its peak back in May 2020, Magento really help me to increase my furniture store sales and revenue. 

During when the pandemic situations on its peak back in May 2020, Magento really help me to setup my Laptop eCommerce store and increase in my sales.

Hello,

Yes, in this pandemic situation it is getting hard to get more sales. The customer buying behaviors have been changed to their specific requirements and needs.

Follow these powerful tips to optimize conversion rate for your Magento eCommerce store

https://www.solwininfotech.com/blog/ecommerce/convert-visitors-into-customers/

Hope it helps!

Thanks.

Magento is amazing I'm getting and handling thousands of customers and orders through my eCommerce Fashion store with Magento.

Magento is amazing right now I'm handling thousands of customers and orders through my Baby Garments Store with Magento.

Hello @jacob_garfield 

Your theme is great...but it misses one of the biggest factors in eCommerce i.e. Promotion. In a pandemic, epidemic, or anything every customer looks for something which has offers, discounts, and something special for them. 

And I'm sure during the epidemic, merchants must have felt the use of quick announcements, information, offers & deals. And for a small task, they had to communicate with their developers.

Solving this problem, Webiators has come up with this most useful extension-  Promotion Bar Pro. This extension helps store owners to make promo bars on their website containing announcements & information within a few minutes. And moreover, for that, they don't even require any technical knowledge. And this ultimately leads to good conversions and sales.

Hope this addon with the theme & help storeowners make their store better.

Problem solved? Please give 'Kudos' & Accept as a Solution
Best Magento 2 Extensions

Magento is a great space to create your website to boost your sales, I worked on Magento a few years back and its back-end work is pretty easy to understand. I am planning to set up a laptop e-commerce platform on Magento.

Thank you for sharing this amazing information and your theme is outstanding. 

https://www.laptopicker.com/

https://www.laptopinspect.com/