cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is the best Search extension?

Re: What is the best Search extension?

Elasticsearch is best for Magento 2. You can try free mageplaza module here https://www.mageplaza.com/magento-2-elastic-search/

you can donate them with an installation package

Hi there,

I can see that you are looking for a convenient Search extenson for your Magento 2 store.

If you want to experience a FREE yet super effective extension, I strongly recomment you try this FREE Magento 2 Search Extension by LandOfCoder.

This extension engages customers from the very first typed character. More than that, with the new version, visitors can search ves blog, ves brand, cms pages, and FAQ questions fast and easily.

I hope this can help you solve the current situation.

Have a nice day.

Hi there, 

As you may know, some customers prefer to the navigation menu to find products. Hence, if you can let your customer search product fast, it will help you increase your site conversion rate.

You can browse Top Magento 2 Auto Search Extensions so that you can choose the best for your business.

Best regards,

Hi @kamzata 
If you are needing a solution for your customers search product fast.

You can try Magento 2 Search Extension offers Ajax Search with Lightening Fast Speed.

You can search as you type; Ajax Search With Lightening Fast Speed or Search Autocomplete & Relevant Suggestions, etc

Try free demo: MAGENTO 2 AUTO SEARCH