cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which One is Best Lazy Load Extension from this 3?

SOLVED

Which One is Best Lazy Load Extension from this 3?

Hello Guys

Can you please help me to choose best Lazy Load extension from this three?

1. Lazy Loading for Magento 2 By Mageplaza
2. Lazy Load Product Images By WeltPixel
3. lazy Load by Magezon

Which one is BEST?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Which One is Best Lazy Load Extension from this 3?

Hi ! I also recommend Free Magento 2 Catalog Ajax Scroll . Catalog Ajax Scroll extension helps to load the next pages of the catalog pages automatically. As soon users scroll to the last row of the current product list, the next page is loaded simultaneously with powerful AJAX. The extension is totally useful for both the shop owners and customers shopping on the site.

Download at: https://www.magesolution.com/catalog-ajax-scroll.html

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Hi ! I also recommend Free Magento 2 Catalog Ajax Scroll . Catalog Ajax Scroll extension helps to load the next pages of the catalog pages automatically. As soon users scroll to the last row of the current product list, the next page is loaded simultaneously with powerful AJAX. The extension is totally useful for both the shop owners and customers shopping on the site.

Download at: https://www.magesolution.com/catalog-ajax-scroll.html

Hello @Akashpatelda3e,

I kindly recommend you the best and cost effective Magento2 lazy load and ajax scroll extension for your incredible store.

Give kudos if you find my answer is helpful

Best regards
Madhuresan

Thank you for help!

You can use this extension for lazy load, Improve the loading time of your site pages with our Magento 2 Lazy Load Image. Increase your site performance by loading product, category, cms page images as the user scrolls down the page. It helps you achieve better speed and performance, ensure a smooth user experience, better conversion and improved SEO score.

• Delay Product images loading until users scroll down
  • Implements Lazy Load for images appearing on Static pages, Static blocks and Widgets
  • Optimize your SEO for Magento 2 websites
  • Smooth loading transition for better user experiences
  • Must have for mobile views

The following link Magento 2 Lazy Load would be useful.