cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Which extension should I use as email subscription popup?

Which extension should I use as email subscription popup?

I am looking for an extension with the help of that I can ask my store visitors to subscribe the newsletter. Any recommendation from any eCommerce store owner??

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Which extension should I use as email subscription popup?

Hey @joykristof,

You may want to have a look at our Popup Widget Extension: https://www.mageworx.com/magento2-popup-widget.html. It has 69 ready-to-use popup templates, email subscription widget and integration with 12 popular email services, flexible popup placement, and more.

Take care,

Elena from MageWorx

Hi there,

This is not an easy question Smiley Happy

There are quite a lot of solutions on the market.

Here are a few questions which can help you find the best plugin for your situation:

• Do you want to collect emails only? (Or do you also want to promote deals, reduce cart abandonment, etc.)
  • Do you want to display your popup to all visitors? (Or do you want to target specific segments such as users about to exit, users who have items in cart, etc.)
  • Do you want to store your emails for later? (Or do you want to sync them automatically to your emailing solution)
  • Do you want a basic design? (Or would you like extra design options?)

If you replied yes to all of these questions, then all of the entry plugins should work for you.

If you need more options, I recommend you look at advanced plugins, such as WisePops (full disclosure, I work there).

Greg

Hi Joy, I agreed with the above mentioned comments. I am just sharing my expereience with you. I have used spin and win extension on my website. It's really very interactive and most of the store visitors like this gamified popup and they like to play and get discounts.

You may check for this Newsletter popup extension. It is as simple and neat as you need. Super easy to manage, with numerous popup themes.

Here are the product page and demo store so you can try
Hope you'll find the solution perfectly suitable for your purpose.
Regards,

Please try the Popup pro extension by Aheadworks. It's perfectly suitable to become the solution you need. Highly-customizable, mobile friendly, and a lot of functionality capabilities, including triggering events, targeting options, and sufficient statistics, make the solution a great tool to make email subscriptions comfortable in youк store. 

Please visit the product page and demo store for more details:

Hope it was helpful.

Hi

Advanced Newsletter Popup Magento 2 Extension will best fit for your requirement. This extension allows displaying newsletter popup on your store when customers visit your website with a custom field and custom message.

It's easy to customize. You can set the newsletter popup with a custom title, message, subscribe button text with background color, etc.

Highlighted Features-

• Easy To Install & Manage
  • Fully Responsive
  • Get More Orders
  • Social Links
  • Entrance Popup Animation
  • Popup Delay Time
  • Newsletter Popup Cookie
  • Set Auto-Close Option
  • Set Scrollable Option

Hi there,

With the requirements above, I think the Magento 2 Popup extension by BSS Commerce is the best fit for you! It helps easily create a popup contact form in-store for your visitors to register or subscribe.

Some of its main features:

• Set banners flexibly with custom display rules
  • Target popup to selected customer groups and store views
  • Create unique popups with 6 different animations
  • Custom period to show the pop-ups
  • Responsive display on all devices
  • Set up times to auto-display and disappear pop-ups

Hope this helps! If you find it useful, please give me a Kudo or Accept as Solution!

James Hoang