Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

allows setting up order delivery date in more detailed

allows setting up order delivery date in more detailed

10 REPLIES 10

Re: allows setting up order delivery date in more detailed

Hi @Luke_91

Could you please provide more details on what you need so it would be easier for the community to advise you.

Anyway, y can check out this Delivery date extension which will enable you to let customers set preferred date and time for delivery as well as leave delivery messages. But I'm not sure the module has the features you need since you haven't shared them.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hey Luke,

Alternatively, you can try the Delivery Date Plus extension by Aitoc.

It gives customers extra flexibility when they pick delivery date and time.

Cheers!

The Aitoc team

Aitoc is a group of distinguished web developers that have been building for Magento since 2009.
See our extensions for Magento 2.

Hi @Luke_91

If you want to set up delivery date for orders customers place on your stores, you can try Magento Order Delivery Date Extension to support for this function

This module will add delivery date options in the Shipping method or Order Review section or on the product page for customers to easily select the most convenient time to receive their orders 

• Customers choose delivery date, time slots and leave comment about order conveniently 
  • Admin can set up processing time, cut off time, excluded days and time slots at ease 
  • Admin can have options to display delivery date options in Shipping Method, Order Review or on product page 
  • Delivery date and delivery comment customers filled in will be sent via emails to administrators.
  • Insert delivery date Information in variable tabs: Orders, Invoices, Shipments and Credit Memos
  • Embed order delivery information into confirmation email

Therefore, Magento Order Delivery Date will be the most ideal choice for you to optimize delivery process and save shipping cost or other related costs effetively. 

I have installed the module by BSS Commerce and really appreciate it because it satisfied my customers. The extension is awesome as described, so I highly recommend it for guys.

Get actionable E-commerce insights with Ecomfit extension for Magento - http://tiny.cc/actionable-insight

Hello @Luke_91,

If you want to know more about the delivery date or estimate delivery date store I would suggest you see Magento 2 Delivery Date providing customers a range of delivery dates to choose from, as per their convenience. Delivery Date Scheduler is a must-have extension for improving the overall customers’ shopping experience.

What this extension does is make the order delivery more certain and convenient for customers but also provides enough control to the admin for ensuring the delivery date customer chooses is manageable by them.

It has some extra features:

• Allow customers to choose delivery date and time
  • Set intervals between order and delivery dates
  • Display Scheduler on the Product Page and at Checkout
  • Same day delivery with custom charges & cut-off time
  • Custom Delivery Option for Magento Customer Groups
  • Choose Date & Time format  
  • Keep a track of Delivery Orders
  • Display Delivery Date & Time with an additional charge 

Hi @Luke_91, I would like to recommend to you this extension: Delivery Date & Time for Magento 2.

With this extension, you can:

• Enable clients to select shipping methods and their convenient delivery time and date
  • Control what delivery information will be shown in the front-end area
  • Support buyers to leave more specific delivery comments
  • Configure minimum and maximum delivery intervals

And more...

If you want to find out more about this extension, you should check it out at: Delivery Date & Time for Magento 2

Hope this will help you!

Hello @Luke_91,

I hope this Magento 2 Delivery date and time Extension

It would be very helpful to view the delivery details with date and time all stuffs related to the order which are created by user.

If my answer is helpful, then give kudos and accept as solution

Best regards
Madhuresan

You can use any free email generator tool for getting access to Magento. Tools like Owlymail provide the free email generator service to their users.