cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

multi vendor with vendor defined categorie structur

multi vendor with vendor defined categorie structur

UHi, I'm searching for a multi vendor extension which provides a category structure that only shows articles of the specific vendor once a customer has chosen a vendor for shoping. It needs to be avoided that a customer by error buys products from more than one vendor

Reason behind is that products are sold for self pickup at a physical store. So if a customer orders in several shops he accidently maybe needs to pickup the products on several places. Also id like to see an option to add only products of one vendor to the cart and block the checkout as long articles of more than one vendor have been placed in the cart.

Alternatively I was looking to use the built I magento multi store option to provide stores to vendors. But im not sure how to pre-defin shops so that vendors can register anda shop is created on the fly.

Thanks for pointing me into the right direction. 

1 REPLY 1

Re: multi vendor with vendor defined categorie structur

You may check webkul multi vendor extension as code is open you can customise as per your need we also provide customisation services as well https://store.webkul.com/Magento2-Marketplace.html