cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show the minimum amount to get free shipping

show the minimum amount to get free shipping

My store has a free shipping policy for order over $120. Is there any extension which can support widely spread that message to all customer enter my site?

10 REPLIES 10

Re: show the minimum amount to get free shipping

Buyers always get attracted by a free shipping offer. Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar makes sure your store’s free shipping minimum is shown to every customers.

Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar supports:

• Show a free shipping minimum at top of the pages.
  • Set the free shipping bar at multiple page types as your wishes.
  • Define the free shipping amount at different languages and currencies for each store view and customer group.
  • Show success message when buyer reaches free shipping amount.

TAKE A VISIT and get free consulting from experts!

Here is one more option that meets the purpose.

It is the Free Shipping Bar extension notifying about shopping cart amounts required to get free shipping placed on all pages. Still the notification is personalized to each particular customer depending on his current shopping cart volume.

Here is the module - https://goo.gl/5kgr62

Hi @charliedt

You can also try this extension - Promo Banners M1

It can display banners saying "Spend $X more to get free shipping" and the like. Additionally, this module provides much more banner types to promote your special offers.

I'm not sure which type of Magento you're using - M1 or M2 - so I linked to our M1 extension. But note that Promo Banners are also available for M2 Smiley Happy

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Hi @charliedt

Here is one more option that meets the purpose.

Magento 1 Extension: https://redchamps.com/free-shipping-notification-bar-magento-1-extension.html

Magento 2 Extension: https://redchamps.com/free-shipping-notification-bar-magento-2-extension.html

It will display a notification bar for free shipping availability and its progress.

How it is different from others

• Geo-targeting: Country based Free shipping goal amount setting
  • Customer group based Free shipping goal amount setting
  • Automatically calculate and display how much amount left to get free shipping.
  • Provide suggestions for products around the price left to avail the free shipping.
  • Setting to choose the position of the bar, positions are "Top", "Bottom", "Above Navigation", "Content Top"

Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension delivers tempting shipping offers straight to the customer and makes a huge difference in sales. With this extension, you can boost order value and build strong relationships with customers.

• Automatic current cart total and the remaining amount calculation
  • Display free shipping bar based on Country/Customer Groups/ Website
  • Display free shipping bar for a selective date range
  • Customize shipping bar
  • Preview free shipping bar message

The following link Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar would be useful.

Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension enables a free shipping bar that lures customers to avail free shipping and hence increase their average cart value.

Key Features:

• Persuade customers to buy additional items in the temptation of free shipping service.
  • Set the threshold value of the cart total to be eligible for free shipping, select groups to enable free shipping bar for and add customized text to be displayed in the frontend.
  • Replace the free shipping notifier bar with a customized success message once the customer's cart is qualified for free shipping.

and much more!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

@charliedt 

You may also consider Shopping Cart Progress Bar extension.

The "free shipping" message is not widely spread and displayed only on the shopping cart page (as a nice progress bar widget), but this extension is free unlike other options on the market.

The best way to show any offers is a CMS block or page assigned to the widget. However, the only way this offer will make the difference is if it is targeted at the right people. 

Magento 2 CMS Display Rule Extension helps you define the customer group, date, weekday, time, and conditions you want this free shipping offer to be shown to.

It's helpful if you decide to display the free shipping offer on the limited days or to change the free shipping subtotal amount different for different customer groups ( like increase it for wholesalers and not show at all for not logged in customers).

Hello, 

I'd like to suggest you the Magento 2 Free Shipping Bar extension.

That's a great extension because it shows the amount which is left until the free shipping. It also displays the success message after reaching the free shipping amount of the buyer.