cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best inventory management software for magento 2?

what is the best inventory management software for magento 2?

Our new website is going to be on magento, and i am looking for a replacement for our lousy and expensive inventory mangement software, called epicor eclipse. anyone have an idea what to use instead?

12 REPLIES 12

Re: what is the best inventory management software for magento 2?

Hi Mike,

I have searched via internet and fetched some of the inventory management extensions for you here are the list inventory management software with its features.

https://www.mageplaza.com/review/inventory/

Hey,

If you're looking for a Magento 2 inventory management tool, check this Multi Warehouse Inventory. It allows you to distribute inventory among several warehouses, assign the warehouses to store views and customer groups, apply the smart algorithm for warehouse selection, configure custom shipping methods/rates and more.

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
230+ professional extensions for M1 & M2 with free lifetime updates!

Here are some of the extensions from the marketplace that may suit your requirements:

Hope you find the best alternative of the inventory management software for Magento 2 store!

---
If you've found my answer useful, please give"Kudos" and "Accept as Solution"

Hello Mike

Can you please tell which type of inventory software you want like warehouse inventory management, simply low stock management or any one.

I found a great inventory solution on Magento -  let me know what you think... https://www.centrifugeconnect.com/

Hello,

If you want to perform basic operation over Magento inventory, renew stock level of a certain product or inventory in bulk (using Multi Editors or via import with 2 columns in CSV file), automate these stock level updates on daily/weekly/monthly basis, OR it is a MSI management, like assigning sources to products in bulk or update of the source data via import, you can try Store Manager for Magento.

The trial version for testing is available free for 14 days.

-------Store Manager for Magento 1.x and 2.x - enhances the functionality of default admin web interface, speeds up inventory management, automates daily tasks.

I will recommend you this Magento 2 Multi Warehouse Inventory extension. If you are running several warehouses at different locations at the same time, it could be a real tough and tricky job to keep track of all of them. Our Magento 2 inventory management extension can split inventory among multiple warehouse and support you to manage stock effectively.

Some highlight features:
- Create an unlimited number of warehouse
- Send and receive stock internally
- Compile sent stocks and received stocks into a list
- Choose warehouse when create shipment
- Externally send and receive stocks
- Create new stock adjustment
- Quickly assign products to stock
- Check detail adjust stock
- View stock adjustment history
- Manage stocks in grid easily and simply
- Prediction of supply need
- Low stock rules
- Low stock notification
- Receive email notification on low stock products

Just in case someone is looking for the extension to use for the quick product attributes update here is the Magento 2 Product Grid Inline Editor. It allows you to do multiple things like: 

• Update Product Attributes Faster 
  • Update 7 Attribute Types
  • Update Single Product Attribute in Grid 
  • Update Multiple Product Attributes 
  • Filter Products by Category
  • Drag and Drop Columns
  • Change Attribute Set in Bulk
  • Save Grid Templates

Just imagine how much time it saves allowing you to update product attributes directly in the grid. This is just the module you need for product management.

Hello @burt_joseph 

Magento 2 Inventory Management Extension helps you seamlessly manage different aspects of your store inventory along with the store backend from desktop and mobile.

Its exclusive features include:

• Management of suppliers
  • Management of purchase orders
  • Management of inventory log and product stocks

Our ‘source management’ module is compatible with the Magento Inventory’s default source management module that they offer for MSI 2.3 and above. For MSI 2.3 or below, we offer the ‘warehouse management’ module. Further, you can manage sales orders, customers’ details, customers’ reviews, get insights with sales reports, and more. If you are looking for a 100% native app that can help you streamline your Magento store inventory, MageMob Inventory is a perfect fit!