cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introduce Yourself!

sherrie
Community Manager

Introduce Yourself!

The best part of attending events is meeting new people in the Magento community. So now's your chance to introduce yourselves before we even arrive!

• What's your name?
  • What does your company do?
  • What's your role?
  • What are you looking forward to at Imagine?
  • Have you been to a Magento event before?
  • What's your favorite way to spend your free time?

I'll start:

In case you don't know me, I'm Sherrie and I'm the Community Manager here at Magento.

Imagine is my all-time favorite event because in 2011 it was my first opportunity to meet face to face with the friends I'd made online in the Magento Community. This will be my fifth Imagine, I've also been to MagentoLive UK, Meet Magento NY, Meet Magento Spain, Meet Magento Germany and Meet Magento Netherlands.

When I'm not hanging out here you can usually find me hiking or wandering around the beach with friends. Smiley Happy

Can't wait to meet some new friends this year!

--

Developer Relations, Adobe Experience Cloud
Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Still stuck? Check out our documentation: https://magento.com/resources/technical
54 REPLIES 54
kab8609

Re: Introduce Yourself!

I am Kris and I am the Lead Magento Developer for a Fortune 500 company.

I am looking forward especially to this Magento Imagine, because this is the first one with a new product and I want to see how the community as a whole is reacting to it. I have been to most Magento Imagines as well as X.Commerce Innovate.

When i'm not at a computer, you can find me in the weight room, volunteering painting field lines for local sport teams, or sending countless snapchats to Sherrie (usually of my dog).

-Kris
4x Certified, Blogger @ xgento.com
ShipperHQ
Event Organizer

Hullo.

• Karen Baker
  • WebShopApps/ShipperHQ - We build the best eCommerce Shipping rating solutions in the world!!!
  • Founder & CEO
  • Looking forwards to getting inspired by the people, the keynote speeches & the atmosphere. 
  • Yes, I was at the first Imagine in 2011!!
  • With my 2 beautiful sons just playing around and acting the fool with them
MageMojo
Event Organizer

• Eric Hileman from MageMojo
  • We specialize in hosting for Magento store owners.
  • Co-Founder
  • Sharing and hearing new ideas with other community members in a relaxed and fun atmosphere.
  • Yes but not nearly as many we'd like to be at!
  • Hanging out with my wife, exploring nyc and the surrounding areas together.
avstudnitz
Magento Master

• Andreas von Studnitz
  • integer_net - German Magento agency with a focus on community work
  • Co-Founder and CEO as well as Magento consultant, trainer and developer. Doing Magento since 2008.
  • Meeting lots of people, new and already known from real live or from the internet. I want to get a feeling on what's going on in the worldwide Magento community.
  • Imagine 2012, Meet Magento NY 2014 and 20+ Magento events in europe (mainly DE, CH, NL) since 2009
  • Spending time with my family, cycling, board games, traveling. Ideally a combination of those.
Andreas von Studnitz, Trainer, Consultant, Developer and CEO of integer_net, Germany.

My name is Brent Peterson

• What does your company do?

We have a company that does Magento integrations (Wagento) a company that does Magento training (MageTraining)

• What's your role?

I am the chief Evangelist and Runner.

• What are you looking forward to at Imagine?

Seeing all my friends!

• Have you been to a Magento event before?

I have been to EVERY Imagine, I have never missed one.

• What's your favorite way to spend your free time?

I like to sit on the couch and eat Krispy Kremes and Marmite

Magento Moderator since 2009
Keep Calm and Clear Cache!
snowdog

• Kuba Zwolinski
  • Magento omni-channel magic and mobile dev
  • Founder & CEO at Snowdog
  • Meeting old and new friends and exchange a lot of knowledge
  • Skipped only one, 2 years ago
  • Family, white water kayaking and trail running, discovering new technologies.

Let's move Magento 2 to Sass. Can you help?
Talesh
Event Organizer

OK I finally stopped waffling around and decided to get my ticket. Smiley Happy I can't help it, you Magento people are too addictive. 

Ok about me, I've been around the Magento ecosystem for what seems like an eternity and have built my business (BIt79) around it. Instead of becoming a big Canadian Magento agency I've chosen to stay small and focus on the Enterprise Magento consulting space. But enough of that formal stuff, I'm coming to my fifth Magento Imagine (or is it sixth? I don't know) just because Jamie Clark is going to be there.... well there is Jamie and the rest of my amazing Magento friends from around the world, but its mainly for Jamie. I spend my free time talking to a camera about Magento Security or hiking mountains.

See everyone at Imagine!

---------------------------------------------------
My Magento Security Podcast
Theis Corfixen
M2 Certified

My name is Theis Corfixen

I work at Magento Solution partner in Denmark, as a Developer / Techical Consultant. 

I'm looking forward to meeting a lot of skilled and creative people from the Magento community, and hearing more about the future of M2. In general the atmosphere at Imagine is always awesome. 

This will be my third Imagine. Both of the previous events have been great events. I also attended the first Meet Magento Denmark last year.

My free time I spend mostly with my girlfriend, or tinkering with some new tech.

Lewis Sellers
M2 Certified

Hi all,

I'm Lewis - I'm the founder of a Magento agency in Harrogate (United Kingdom) called Pinpoint. It's my first time at Magento Imagine this year after not being able to attend last year so I'm looking forward to meeting lots of new people and generally just enjoying the event. In the past, I've been to MageTitans in Manchester and Meet Magento New York - I'll also aim to try and get to Magento Live in London this year.

I spend my spare time with my family and friends, renovating our house (which isn't going too well...) and trying to further my knowledge of eCommerce!

Looking forward to meeting you all!

Lewis