cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After migrate site to new domain products links are going to old url rest pages is fine

After migrate site to new domain products links are going to old url rest pages is fine

I moved my magento site to another domain and with proper steps of link change in mysql database . all pages are working with new link but product still link to old url , i tried my best to fix that but no success , can anyone help me to sort out this things .

Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2

Re: After migrate site to new domain products links are going to old url rest pages is fine

Hmm that's strange. Do you have a link to the site available by any chance?

Where are the links to product pages that aren't working?  Do you have any custom code involved when it comes to linking to the product pages?

I would double check that after updating both the unsecure and secure base URLs you have flushed all caches and re-run all indexers. 

----
If you've found one of my answers useful, please give "Kudos" or "Accept as Solution" as appropriate. Thanks!

Re: After migrate site to new domain products links are going to old url rest pages is fine

Hi @akshaytikle

Did you check points as mentioned by Tom?

Do you have 301 redirects in the .htaccess file for the products urls?

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum