cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't login admin page after upgraded from 1.9.1 to 1.9.3.4

Can't login admin page after upgraded from 1.9.1 to 1.9.3.4

hello guy i have tried to read every solution possible on the support website but it seems like i have another type of error coming in, the store is working fine front end side, but back end side there is an issue, i am getting error logs every time i try to login like this one: 

"There has been an error processing your request

Exception printing is disabled by default for security reasons.

Error log record number: 482123746904"

tried to look at the file, and i found like 37 lines of errors or messages that i cant understand to be able to fix,can anyone help me proceed? i can add the error file to anyone willing and has the expertise to help.

regards

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Can't login admin page after upgraded from 1.9.1 to 1.9.3.4

Hi @Xtreme4x4leb,

Can you share the content of the file you've mentioned (those 37 lines of code)?

hello and thank you for your reply, i have solved my issue by clearing the cache of magento and changing some permissions but i have encountered another issue which was the images gallery upload, now its not working after the 1.9.3.4 update, specifically i cant upload images to the products anymore, i can select them but nothing works after i press the upload button,could you help in this sector? regards

I can't do much without information but I guess your porblem could be related with the uploader. Maybe you want to read this thread: https://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/142006/issue-in-admin-panel-after-supee-patch-8788-insta...