cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Best SEO & Speed Optimization Extensions?

Re: Best SEO & Speed Optimization Extensions?

Hi there,

If you are in need of a SEO Optimization, you can try and take a look at this Magento 2 SEO Extension developed by LandOfCoder. 

Magento 2 SEO extension is a comprehensive solution that can help you to enhance on-page SEO of your website. If you are looking for a module for those functions, you don’t have to look elsewhere.

Key features can be mentioned are:

• Preventing duplicate content problem
  • Enrich snippets in search results
  • SEO Metadata template rules
  • Advanced HTML/XML sitemaps
  • Automated internal and external cross links

Another must-have extension is FREE Magento 2 WebP Images. This extension supports e-commerce businesses in converting images on the web page from standard JPEG, PNG and GIF formats into WebP picture format without losing quality. This extension provides compression for all images and files that greatly boost up store web performance.

Empower Magento 2 WebP Images to deliver a seamless browsing experience for customers at your online stores.

Key features:

• Convert Pictures To WebP Format & Reduce Size
  • Improve Website Performance
  • SEO Optimization
  • Compatible with All Browsers

I hope this can help you and your business. Have a nice day.

Hey there,

Magento has a modular architecture that renders you the scope to make the website feature-rich. The official Magento Marketplace offers you over 3,800 extensions. This is a boon and a problem for the people that don’t plan their websites correctly.

With so many available options, it is easy for you to get overboard and install extensions that increase the website’s functionality. However, the functionality of the website should be customer-centric, and you must make a choice correctly.

In a report by Adobe, the review report on the extensions on the Magento marketplace was a little disappointing. The extensions available through third-party vendor websites might not be of top quality and may hinder the experience of the website.

Going forward with the extension offered by reliable development companies would hedge you from the performance issues. Companies like Solwin Infotech offer you some of the most quality-driven 3rd party extensions that can help you stay on-point in your sales strategy while improving the performance and experience on your website.

Check out the list of extensions offered here & Also read Factors That May Cause The Magento Performance Issues.

Thank you!

Hi there

You can consider using Magento 2 WebP Images.

This extension supports e-commerce businesses in converting images on the web page from standard JPEG, PNG, and GIF formats into WebP picture format without losing quality. 

Here are some highlight features meeting your requirements:

• Convert Pictures To WebP Format & Reduce Size
  • Improve Website Performance
  • SEO Optimization
  • Compatible with All Browsers

This one stands out for me.

If the issue is solved, Click Kudos & Accept it as a Solution.

Thank you

Liz

I think the bot is posting your texts too fast so it could be the loading issues with and ping these servers. The good thing is adding the timeout command, and the bot will repeat the action. I met this kind of problem with pinging the active forums with the SEO application, the bot was doing the pings very fast, so some sites were thinking that is the DDOS attack and blocked my pings. Also, using the proper SEO optimization service like this one https://contentwise.pro/ is a key to good efficiency and more profit.

Hello,

Super easy SEO by Magenest and SEO toolkit by Amasty is the best SEO extensions Magento 2 and for speed optimization Google Page Speed Optimizer for Magento 2 by Amasty.

Digital marketing is very important in some ways. It can help you determine your business's possibilities, attract new customers, and keep them as satisfied clients. To utilize the power of social media for your business and use it as one of your marketing channels, you should be aware of one thing: digital marketing is not only about gaining new leads and making new contacts. It's about creating value for your potential customers, making them stay with you permanently and become regular clients. Also, put a big focus on social media. The guys from nlosmm.com helped me to grow my Facebook sales pages very quickly!

Hi @thaohphome6314

Check out this Magento 2 WebP Images