cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fish pig wordpress auto login failed?

Fish pig wordpress auto login failed?

Not sure if this is the correct place to ask this question but i'm hoping that someone can help.

I've recently installed the wordpress fishpig plugin on a magento ecommerce site. All was working fine initially but now the auto login feature has failed and I am getting the below error message when I try to login in via magento.

WordPress Auto Login Failed: HTTP/1.1 404 Not Found Server: nginx Date: Tue, 07 Apr 2015 20:02:18 GMT Content-Type: text/html; charset=UTF-8 Transfer-Encoding: chunked Connection: close Vary: Accept-Encoding Set-Cookie: frontend=f7lgkimfselgqe0dmntfnaedu3; expires=Tue, 07-Apr-2015 21:02:17 GMT; path=/; domain=www.jolaby.co.uk; HttpOnly Expires: Thu, 19 Nov 1981 08:52:00 GMT Cache-Control: no-store, no-cache, must-revalidate, post-check=0, pre-check=0 Pragma: no-cache Status: 404 File not found

I did then try and login manually to the wordpress admin panel and I did managed to get in but it the screen is plane white with a list of blue links down the left hand side (like websites looked like when they were first invented).

As you can probably tell, I am not a developer so I'd appreciate some help in simple terms.

Thanks

Rachel

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Fish pig wordpress auto login failed?

Have you recently installed an SSL or done any other large changes to your server setup?

Regards

Freelance Web Developer - Graphic Designer - SEO Analyst
Conor Rhys Tomkins

I also have this issue, except can login manually to my wordpress install... From your description of the page it sounds like the stylesheet isn't loading. Did you change your blog url and site url in Wordpress before installing the FishPig plugin?

I am getting the following error from magento when attempting to log into wordpress.

• WordPress Auto Login Failed: HTTP/1.1 406 Not Acceptable Date: Thu, 01 Dec 2016 02:19:29 GMT Server: Apache Content-Length: 226 Content-Type: text/html; charset=iso-8859-1

Can you please help?