cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to show Nik Newsletterpopup on all pages?

How to show Nik Newsletterpopup on all pages?

Hello to supporting members,

I am new to Magento S/w and I am using version 1.8.1.0 and installing a newsletter popup extension named Nik Newsletter popup through connect manager and is installed successfully and working fine.

Here only one problem with this extension that it's shows only on "Home Page" on first visit; here I need to know how can:

1. How can I make it to show on every pages?.

2. How can I make it to show on every time user visit any pages not only for very first visit?.

I hope to get the solution as I am needed.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

Re: How to show Nik Newsletterpopup on all pages?

Hello,

I am giving reply to my own topic since I am missing one more event so to mark at here:

I am searching for the actual name of my installed extension but it may not shown at her as well here is the Extension Key Url.

Through connect manager I have installed it and is functioning fine but here only one problem; It's shows only on "Home Page" and I want it to show on all pages but I don't know how can?

Please give me some helping direction for this.

Thanks

Re: How to show Nik Newsletterpopup on all pages?

I'll suggest to you Free Popup extension for Magento 2 is a great solution for those who want their visitors to be aware of all the latest and hot stuff on your store.

This is a universal extension to create popups with any HTML content, image or form when pages load for grab customer attention. Promote your products, news, ads and events or collect information from users by any kind of form (newsletter or any custom form) through an attractive popup window.