cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing Module

Installing Module

Hi,

I am new to Magento, and my project requirement is to work on Magento2. I dont have much idea about Magento1.x as well but through some examples and enhancement I got few bites of that but I am not able to understand Magento2.

I am trying to convert our payment gateway which is in Magento 1.9 to version Magento 2.0.  I am facing so many issues. I have copied my module in app/code/<vendor><module> dir. I am able to see the backend part of my module in ' Stores/sales/PaymentMethod '  but I am unable to see my payment module in checkout page. I followed Instruction from examples to render payment module on checkout page but It didnt help. 

I have created .js files, checkout_index_index.xml, .html file. But still no luck.   

Where should our module be placed? Is it in app/code or magento/vendor/modules. Do I need to install my module through composer. 

I am very confused. I am struggling with this since two months.  Please help me in this regard. 

I will really appreciate your help.

Thanks In Advance,

Namita

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Installing Module

eGrove system corporation team of experts bring all of your eCommerce solutions together into a single pane of glass with their noticeable experience. Our hands-on experts assist you to achieve a greater success by utilizing their best practices. Following are some of our eCommerce competencies to further your business.

Hello @WorldNet TPS ,

I can understand problem regarding payment gateways. I would like to suggest to use PayTrace Payment Gateway for your Magento 2 store. This extension is compatible with Magento 2.2.x , 2.3.x and 2.4.x. 

The amazing part is that PayTrace is PCI certified. It consists of more than 35,000 clients with an overall transaction coverage of more than $10 billion every year. It is headquartered in Spokane, Washington.

This ingenious extension provides extensive security and fraud-handling features. It utilizes vault integration to securely store your payment details for safe usage in the near future. This information in the vault is stored safely on the side of a trusted payment gateway, PayTrace. The vault integration goes into effect only when the customer opts for the checkbox during the payment on the checkout page.

Hello,

I would suggest PayTrace Payment Gateway for your Magento 2 store. This extension is compatible with Magento 2.2.x, 2.3.x, and 2.4.x. 

The amazing part is that PayTrace is PCI-certified. This ingenious extension provides extensive security and fraud-handling features. It utilizes vault integration to securely store your payment details for safe usage in the near future. This information in the vault is stored safely on the side of a trusted payment gateway, PayTrace. The vault integration goes into effect only when the customer opts for the checkbox during the payment on the checkout page.