cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stripe error: Could not set up customer profile:...

SOLVED

Stripe error: Could not set up customer profile:...

Hi,

I have installed stripe extension (1.8.3 & 1.8.7) on Magento 2.3.4 but receiving below error each time I want to test either on live or test mode.

"Could not set up customer profile: Uexpected error communicating with Stripe. If this problem persists, let us know at support@stripe.com (Network error [errno 2]: easy handle already used in multi handle)"

I have contacted stripe but they are not helpful and asked me to contact Magento Smiley Happy hillarious!

Also webhooks configuration fails when check on admin each time but webhooks link works.

Does anyone have the same problem and an idea how to resolve the issue?

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Stripe error: Could not set up customer profile:...

Afer a bit of research, and editing a file of stripe, the issue is resolved now.

find;

protected $enablePersistentConnections = true; (around lin 47)

in

/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/HttpClient/CurlClient.php

replace it with

protected $enablePersistentConnections = false;

It resolved the problem, webhooks are successfully worked and payments started to go through and captured.

Thanks to kennybuc on https://github.com/stripe/stripe-php/issues/918#issuecomment-617571512

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Stripe error: Could not set up customer profile:...

Afer a bit of research, and editing a file of stripe, the issue is resolved now.

find;

protected $enablePersistentConnections = true; (around lin 47)

in

/vendor/stripe/stripe-php/lib/HttpClient/CurlClient.php

replace it with

protected $enablePersistentConnections = false;

It resolved the problem, webhooks are successfully worked and payments started to go through and captured.

Thanks to kennybuc on https://github.com/stripe/stripe-php/issues/918#issuecomment-617571512