cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

When I used migration tool of Cart2Cart, the old URL of my old commerce website cannot be keeped!

When I used migration tool of Cart2Cart, the old URL of my old commerce website cannot be keeped!

When I used migration tool of Cart2Cart, the old URL of my old commerce website cannot be keeped! Did anyone tell me how to resolve it?

2 REPLIES 2

Re: When I used migration tool of Cart2Cart, the old URL of my old commerce website cannot be keeped

C2C doest support keeping URLs, and therefore your URLS changed. I suggest you try with **" Litextention migration tool" ** it supports with keeping URLs . . It's famous for high quality but low cost. You can trust it and have a go to solve your situation. Dear!

Here it is  :   http://litextension.com/

Re: When I used migration tool of Cart2Cart, the old URL of my old commerce website cannot be keeped

Hi there,

Actually, Cart2Cart can keep your old URLs after the migration. To do this, you simply need to choose “Migrate categories and products SEO URLs” additional option on the page of entities selection. So everything is going to be fine Smiley Wink

However, you didn’t mention your Source cart. In which migration pair are you interested specifically? We’ll be happy to help.