cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bundle Product problem add to cart -> blank page (magento 1.9.2 and 1.9.2.1)

Bundle Product problem add to cart -> blank page (magento 1.9.2 and 1.9.2.1)

after migrating to 1.9.2
I have a problem with bundle product:
I add a bundle in the basket and I have a blank page.
In checkout, after adress choice,  I am redirected to the checkout / cart and I also have a blank page.

Someone has an idea to solve this problem?

Best regards

Jean-Luc

13 REPLIES 13

Re: Bundle Product problem add to cart -> blank page (magento 1.9.2 and 1.9.2.1)

Is there any errors that are logged to the var/log/system.log or var/log/exception.log?

They might point you in the right direction.

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Re: Bundle Product problem add to cart -> blank page (magento 1.9.2 and 1.9.2.1)

Hi,

no errors in log

it's the same on a clean install magento 1.9.2

It really is a problem magento !

What about in your apache (or other webserver logs).

Also... could you try turning on developer mode?  e.g. put Mage::setIsDeveloperMode(true); in your index.php

Regards

Magento Certified Developer Plus | www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

In fact, the problem occurs when saving the billing address in checkout (if there is a bundle in shopping cart).

I have no logs, just a blank page.

After investigating the blocking method is Mage_Sales_Model_Quote_Address::collectTotals()

But I don't know fix!

Regards

Do you see any response in your browser inspector (developer tools, firebug etc..)

Do you see any JavaScript errors?

I don't have any response or any errors!

Anto,

Is this on a URL that we can see anywhere so we can see it for ourselves to try and help better?

Hi,

Is there nothing showing up in your apache error log? It is usually located /var/log/apache2/error_log but will depend on your setup.

Regards,

Andy

www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

I enable log level "debug" on Apache2 server but have no report!