cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to set up a Store?

SOLVED

How to set up a Store?

hi there,

I'm new here, I wanted to know how to set up my store here? Enterprise Edition. i Can't see my admin panel go through. Please help Thank you.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to set up a Store?

If you mean fully configure my store, the first thing you'll need to do is create the store views you want. So if you have three webshops which you want to enable in Magento, you need three websites, stores and/or store views (see: http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/7393/difference-between-website-stores-and-store-views).

After that, you can configure the store views via System > Configuration. Best practice is to just go through all tabs, so you know what you can configure and set the configuration the way you want.

After you did that, the basics are done and you can start theming, adding products, advanced configuration, etc.

I hope this will give you a start.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

If you mean fully configure my store, the first thing you'll need to do is create the store views you want. So if you have three webshops which you want to enable in Magento, you need three websites, stores and/or store views (see: http://magento.stackexchange.com/questions/7393/difference-between-website-stores-and-store-views).

After that, you can configure the store views via System > Configuration. Best practice is to just go through all tabs, so you know what you can configure and set the configuration the way you want.

After you did that, the basics are done and you can start theming, adding products, advanced configuration, etc.

I hope this will give you a start.

If this response was helpful to you, consider giving kudos to this post.
If this response solved your problem, click accept as solution to help others solve this

we had the same problem, we used www.itsecommerce.com and paul & james fixed it for free.