cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Magento 1.9 Install Problem

Magento 1.9 Install Problem

Hi All, 

Here's my website http://www.thelittlethingshop.com/shop/ 
After setting, the page show 4 error msg below, anyone know the problem?

Warning: include_once(Mage/Core/functions.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/littleth/public_html/shop/app/Mage.php on line 50

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'Mage/Core/functions.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/littleth/php') in /home/littleth/public_html/shop/app/Mage.php on line 50

Warning: include_once(Varien/Autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/littleth/public_html/shop/app/Mage.php on line 51

Warning: include_once(): Failed opening 'Varien/Autoload.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php:/home/littleth/php') in /home/littleth/public_html/shop/app/Mage.php on line 51

Fatal error: Class 'Varien_Autoload' not found in /home/littleth/public_html/shop/app/Mage.php on line 54

16 REPLIES 16

Re: Magento 1.9 Install Problem

Did you set your rewritebase to 'shop' in your .htaccess?

############################################

## you can put here your magento root folder

## path relative to web root

#RewriteBase /magento/

Hi Eddie,

I think there's something wrong with your .httaccess file. Try removing some lines or rename that file to test if it's the cause of your problem.

If it's not work, you can try reinstalling Magento 1.9 in a proper way (this tutorial may help)

You may also want to check out this helpful site https://eduessayhelper.org/

@Sarah47 How about trying to help the situation instead of plugging useless crap on here.

yes magento is one of the major problems , especially in installing it , i saw a place where it explains  about the installation Essay Help Online  go here for details.

Having anxiety attack seeing all the plied-up assignments due within a week? Why not buy assignments from write my assignment online and be amazed with how well your essays are written without any hassle that too within your set deadline.

Your article is very informative and helpful to me. Thank you for the post, it’s really nice. This is more good! Visit my site. university of connecticut ranking qs

Thanks for sharing this solution. I was also stuck with this same problem. I have also taken help from Accounting Assignment Writer UK for the same.