cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PROBLEM TO INSTALL MAGENTO ENGINE

SOLVED

PROBLEM TO INSTALL MAGENTO ENGINE

I have a problem to install the Magento engine. for a template. The first button to accept the terms and conditions , do not let me drive it . collating the party accept the terms , and the page does not load or nothing.

http://postimg.org/image/pxgb79k3h/

Please Helpme!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: PROBLEM TO INSTALL MAGENTO ENGINE

Are your file permissions set correctly? For servers running SuPHP or SuExec, all files should be set to 644 and all directories to 755 which can differ from the default Magento file permissions. You may need to contact your hosting provider to know what are the ideal file permissions in your hosting environment. 

Besides that, as Andy stated the Magento logo itself is missing which points to a two possible problems:-

1. Your files are not complete (not all files are uploaded so you need to make sure they are all uploaded).
  2. Your file permissions are set incorrectly (refer to above).

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9

Hi.

Firstly it looks broken by the fact you have a missing logo. What browser are you using?

If you view the console, are there any javascript errors?

Regards,

Andy

Problem solved? Click Accept as Solution!
www.iwebsolutions.co.uk | Magento Small Business Partner

Hi @davidkreh,

Please open the console and check if there is any error? If yes then try to fix it.

Can you tell me which magento version you are trying to install?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

the magento version is a 1.9.2. thanks!

Hi!

i using google chrome browser

Have you tried using different browser?

Was my answer helpful? You can accept it as a solution.
175+ Professional Extensions for M1 & M2
Need a developer?Just visit Contact Us Now

I continue with the problem, as I tested with different browsers , download another version of Magento engine , but nothing, I still can not install because it does not let me.

Upload all files in the magento folder in the file manager ( c panel hosting)

Are your file permissions set correctly? For servers running SuPHP or SuExec, all files should be set to 644 and all directories to 755 which can differ from the default Magento file permissions. You may need to contact your hosting provider to know what are the ideal file permissions in your hosting environment. 

Besides that, as Andy stated the Magento logo itself is missing which points to a two possible problems:-

1. Your files are not complete (not all files are uploaded so you need to make sure they are all uploaded).
  2. Your file permissions are set incorrectly (refer to above).

why I can't download this magento ? help me please. thank's

Thanks for your answers , this was the solution , uploading files through filezilla correctly , as to directly from the ftp godaddy