cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

USPS Issue

USPS Issue

Hello,

I am working on a website built on Magento 1.7.2.  This store was setup awhile ago, but never completed.  When i go through the checkout process and get to the shipping method in which I have USPS enabled I get the message "Sorry, no quotes are available for this order at this time.".

I have checked through the forums in which i found many posts and have gone through all settings they recommend.  I have checked and double checked our username/password combo.  I have made sure our products have weight requirements and that our minimum weight is fine.  I tried lots of little techniques individuals said to try.

I see lots of forum posts about USPS patch that is needed, but it seems like its dated in 2013, so I assume this doesn't apply to our store.  If that may be the issue; and we need a patch then which patch would i need, where would i find it?   Those previous posts mostly lead to broken links and old information.

I am new to Magento; so please keep it basic for me.  I have attached my basic settings screenshot.

Thanks for any help you can provide.

James

1 REPLY 1

Re: USPS Issue

Hi @playerocity

Go to following link https://www.magentocommerce.com/download and select release archive tab.

Under this tab you can find all the patches release for the USPS.

Also in your configuration settings Enable the debug mode to get a error log generated.Which may help you to find the root cause.

---
Problem Solved Click Accept as Solution!:Magento Community India Forum