cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Admin Panel doesn't work normal after store admin URL setting,please help,thanks!

Admin Panel doesn't work normal after store admin URL setting,please help,thanks!

Admin Panel doesn't work normal after store admin URL setting,I can login,but the Magento Admin Panel can't show,I can't do any job now in backend, these links is not work now,but  the frontbefore website is normal, please help,thanks!

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Admin Panel doesn't work normal after store admin URL setting,please help,thanks!

show below:admin logo.jpg

不能正常网页.jpg

Re: Admin Panel doesn't work normal after store admin URL setting,please help,thanks!

Check pub/static folder has .htaccess file and if not exist plz create .htaccess file and keep content from here,

https://github.com/magento/magento2/blob/2.2-develop/pub/static/.htaccess

You need to run deployment command from root of your magento instance,

php bin/magento setup:upgrade
php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy -f
php bin/magento cache:flush

If Issue Solved, Click Kudos/Accept As solutions. Get Magento insight from
Magento 2 Blogs/Tutorial

did the solution below help solve your problem? I'm facing the same issue and cannot fix it...

Since I know this will be an issue for others, even two years after the post, I will say it worked excellently for me. 

My issue was that when I logged into the admin panel, the Magento logo wouldn't load or if you clicked say "Content", it wouldn't so anything. I host the platform on a virtual server.

Again, the provided method worked quickly and efficiently.

Thanks