cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BlueFoot CMS

BlueFoot CMS

Hello, 

I visited several times the page https://www.bluefootcms.com/bluefoot-pagebuilder-for-magento-2.html but i'm unable to find where i could download  this module. 

I have access to an account which is a Magento's partner and another with purchased a license for magento's enterprise edition.

Plus, do you have an ETA about an integration into Magento's core?

Thank you!

5 REPLIES 5

Re: BlueFoot CMS

Today i have checked this and i am able to download and successfully installed BlueFoot CMS by running below commands.

1. Add the BlueFoot package to the composer.json file using the following command:

composer require gene/bluefoot:^1.0

2. Download and install BlueFoot 1.0 into Magento using the following command:

composer require gene/bluefoot:^1.0

3. Run php bin/magento setup:static-content:deploy command

4. Run php bin/magento cache:clean command

5. Run php bin/magento cache:flush command

6. Now logged in to your backend and edit any cms page you will find tab called Activate BlueFoot.

Note : Make sure in your auth.json file you have added your partner portal public key and private key or when you run command if its asking for key you must need to add your partner portal public key and private key.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Is it possible to install it in Magento 2 CE ?

No, We can not install it on Magento 2 CE.

As its only available for EE version and as mention above , we needed EE key to installed this.

if issue solved,Click Kudos & Accept as Solution

Dear @cckassis ,

I strongly recommend you to use CleverBuilder - a Real Visual Front-end Page Builder for Magento 2.

You can use CleverBuilder for your Magento 2 CE. 

The following are some key features:

1/ All-in-One Solution

Control every aspect of your web design workflow from one place.

2/ Visual Design

Simple. Powerful. Flexible. Experience the power of 100% visual design.

3/ Faster Performance

Build websites that load faster, and speed up the process of building them.

4/ Real Frontend Editor Experience

Live Frontend editor, Inline editor, and Tree view allows you to make changes instantly and see end-results before publishing. Boost your Magento experience with the best and fastest editor on the market.

5/ Enjoy Over 30 Design Elements

Take advantage of the complete set of dedicated tools that help you generate more traffic, leads, and conversions. You don’t need dozens of plugins anymore.

6/ Works Perfect With Any Theme, Any CMS Page

CleverBuilder works with any Magento theme, CMS page. Change themes as often as you like and never lose your designed layouts. Your content is forever yours.

7/ Responsive Design

Create a responsive website right from the start. All the elements and templates are responsive and mobile-ready. Powerful and precise responsive options are built-in. Control the look of your website on mobile devices without leaving the editor.

8/ Easy to Use Interface

An intuitive interface makes it easy to create a beautiful website, all on your own. Design pages faster and easier with hundreds of content elements and templates available to you, we've got you covered.

You can easy to check this video to see how it works. 

Cheers!

Hi there,

We have been waiting for Magento to release Page Builder since we learned that Magento bought Bluefoot.

Sadly, until now there's no evidence showing that Magento will release it for Magento2.3 CE version.

However, we provide you with a page builder for Community version at a very affordable price. Try using our Magento 2.3 page builder of Magezon. It works very much like the page builder of Magento, easy drag and drop and frontend display right in the backend https://www.magezon.com/magezon-page-builder-for-magento-2.html

Trusted Magento 2 Extensions